Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• No, no no... It's just like election day once it's over the political adds stop....Can't take all these claims of what's going to happen today and push them out....I'll have to figure out how to turn notices off for this thread...lol Same thing I told my brother when we talked last night. If shit happens tomorrow he's right... if not he's got to give it up at least with me as I'm done hearing it.

Same boat.

I have a friend whom I love dearly. She's been sending me all this "higher conspiracy" bullsh*t. Not gonna lie, I hope it's true. I hope this time tomorrow it's (to borrow from Big Dog) Trump "46" instead of "JoePedo 46", but (to me) it doesn't pass the smell test.

The courts in those challenged states failed.

The supreme court failed.

Mike Pence failed.

That is why I've been off this thread for about a week.

Sometimes evil wins, even if good men stand up to it.

Now at lunch I'll need to message my friend and let her know that I'll be there for her, though I'd love to strangle all those channels and websites spreading this "higher conspiracy" bullsh*t. for their 15 minutes of fame.

• No, no no... It's just like election day once it's over the political adds stop....Can't take all these claims of what's going to happen today and push them out....I'll have to figure out how to turn notices off for this thread...lol Same thing I told my brother when we talked last night. If shit happens tomorrow he's right... if not he's got to give it up at least with me as I'm done hearing it.

Yes - I agree, Trump has left Washington for his new home in Florida and in a few hours Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States

And Just like Trump was every U.S. Citizens President like it or not if you are a U.S. Citizen Biden will be your new President - - - - even when we disagree with the person in office we should still respect that office and pray for the success the those who have been chosen to lead this great country

doing otherwise - - - not acceptable

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bigdog - waiting for all the protests, tanks, armed insurrection, political arrests and all you been predicting for weeks. I gotta tell ya - I went from

to

but it’s early - they may pitch a bitch come noon - still time :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• And also why are there 25,000 national guard troops in DC. Does it seem excessive to anyone else?

No, not at all excessive brother.

200,000 flags showed up on the lawn in support of Creepy Joe Bidenmytime, and Kamaltoe Harrilegs.

If those flags flap to hard, our tax dollars are there to control it!!

Meanwhile, thousands showed up at Andrews to thank President Trump!!

Hey Joe................

NOBODY CARES!!!

:00008356:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Reading a list of things Biden will be "undoing" in his first days. I see it literally costing Americans. One of those things being the Keystone pipeline. In case none of you have been to the pumps lately. This prediction has already began affecting us.

He claims he will immediately stop wall construction. Folks, contracts have already been signed with construction companies. Halting construction will cost the US. If the companies aren't paid it will start lawsuits costing the US more. If you continue to pay them but have them halt construction, it will cost us. We have a puppet becoming president with no clue on how to make our country stronger

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• DO WE GO HALF MAST ON OUR USA FLAGS TODAY? Mine does, weather or not as soon as the command is changed.

flag flown upside down signals distress....

everyone needs to calm down....all the rats will never be together again in a trap like this....

Military controls the country right now......technically from what I read not even trump....

• flag flown upside down signals distress....

everyone needs to calm down....all the rats will never be together again in a trap like this....

Military controls the country right now......technically from what I read not even trump....

If all goes as planned... The words anyone without a clue says to keep themselves "right" even when they're so, so wrong... newpolitician-squared

• As bad as some people think Biden might be I have to wonder

Can he really be any worse than Jimmy Carter?

In the end Carter led us to Ronald Reagan

Some times you have to look into the toilet to realize that it needs to be flushed - - Carter gave us a look and by a huge majority the American people chose to flush - - perhaps that is what will happen again - Biden will give the American people a look and then they will realize the mistake that has been made

GettyImages-1805483.0.0.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• One problem with that. Fraud.

They won the presidency with it, they won Georgia with it. No reason to abandon it. Media is complicit as is social media. Courts are literally impotent.

For comparison imagine this:

One day you get a wild hair to buy your wife a dozen roses. Later that evening, the kids go to bed early, the dog sleeps in the other room and you wife gives you the greatest hummer you've ever had. Eyes roll to the back of the head, lose any sense of time type hummer.

One week later you decide on buying another dozen and the same thing happens. As a matter of fact it happens each and every time...

How likely are you to stop buying your wife roses?

Literally barring an act of God, there will be no more free elections.