Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Unchecked power by the Democraps is absolutely terrifying!

Goodbye guns.

Goodbye $ (due to heavy taxation because everything will be “free”).

Etc. Ad nauseam.

Thank God for the Supreme Court. They may be our only saving grace.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yes - let’s hope that Republicans sue Biden on everything he tries to do just like the Democrats did Trump.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What a morning to wake up to - looks like the Dems took Georgia....I said my goodbyes and told her how much I loved her and would miss her but she just couldn’t stay....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• How many of you still have your money in the bank? Even though you are getting nothing from them.

Small savings, cause I don't really do credit cards and crap happens. Some in 401k managed by work, stock with company I work for that's public, and rest in WeBull account. Not saying now is time to invest in stocks per say, but gold, silver, and bitcoin are part of my longs!

• How many of you still have your money in the bank? Even though you are getting nothing from them.

Speaking of.... With a democrat clean sweep, stocks should start to slide soon and I think I should rearrange my 401k.

I've had the same mix since forever; got slaughtered during the Bush/Obama recession, and recovered alot during Trump's term. I don't want to get slaughtered again.

• Waiting for bigdog's knowledge so I can then share the realconspiracy with him... It's a doozie.

th?id=OGC.ddc6285e130c686719456f202e578ab2&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f5aLrlDiJPMPFS%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ekx5K6YttsUMQhLrqeVs%2fbPrYM5fyMctmDa8LahwAXs%3d

well, here it is...

Now all of a sudden states with questionable election results want to change their certifications.....my guess is they know they are admitting guilt in the fraud....trying to save their necks.

Pennsylvania sent a letter asking to change their certification...

TRUMP 46 on 1/20/2021....don’t worry about the dems having control of the house, senate or presidency....after the arrests congress will be just about empty....

• Meanwhile, in D.C.

two thoughts

#1....there is no way in this country in 2021....riots and looting and boarding up businesses should be the new norm.....this stuff all must end and if it takes the military ...oh well...

#2..... they are there for the finale...the last act of the play.....the giant crowd could be a diversion...while all the press is watching the crowds....they could be secretly working behind the scenes....something huge is going to happen before the 20th....trump mentioned something big happening before the 11th.....I’m thinking from my calculations this Friday and Saturday (9th) could be the beginning of it.....if I’m correct the world will be stunned by what will be revealed...things will be much different....this site and all the rest could be gone forever....the internet will be changed. Government will be changed, the world will be changed...money will be changed, banking will be changed, religion will be changed, news will be changed, TV will be changed...

I’m told everything will be under control and don’t panic...listen to the instructions from the emergency broadcasting system...stay vigilant....protect yourself and family...2-3 weeks of supplies...stay safe.

• Oh bigdog...

My sources told me a long time ago that Trump was a sleeper agent, sent to destroy and divide the GOP. We all know he was a Democrat to start, hung out with his celebrity friends, including your Epstein character, and all the others (illuminati)... The Russia thing was a hoax, a diversion, to get closer to Russia, covertly. In one case you were right, it was China all along, Trump's deals with China are well known, this was no different, though masterly planned by the dems. Trump will be getting a pardon... From Biden! Because that was all part of the plan. A sacrifice, a scapegoat, a martyr. All hail Trump!

If Trump's done his job, the GOP will take awhile to rebuild. Hopefully for the better, but I fear the democrats would have done their job, or damage, by then.

Always remember Love Trumps Hate.

Nobody to Gitmo, always quid pro in politics, let's all just go back to our regularly scheduled programs...

villain-squared

• Trump laid everything out right from the start...he put everyone on notice that he was going to take them down....the deep state swamp rats....

He didn’t lie, he didn’t make anything up....it was in their face and straight to the point. Trump made himself vulnerable.....he took all the ridicule, the lies, the phony investigations, the humiliation and world wide embarrassment. Because he was on a mission and he’s not stopping until it’s complete and he will be completely vindicated.. when it’s all said and done he will be in the history books as our greatest president....nobody has a bigger set of nuts. He bravely took the challenge for his love of America and Americans.

the reason for the dems and RINOs going crazy was self preservation. They made assassination attempts. They tried numerous phony investigations. They tried impeachment.

The generals behind him had all the NSA info on the swamp rats before he ran. It wasn’t him doing the digging of dirt. They already had it. Trump was used to set the traps to expose them publicly. They gathered more public evidence from the rats themselves...Who didn’t see the democrats lying about their “phony evidence?” What about all the FBI and CIA people he exposed and they retired or got fired... all the politicians that retired or didn’t run again or stepped down.... many of the swamp rats are gone. The Clingons like Nancy and chuck refused to submit....they perpetuated the lies....all in an effort to save themselves...they were given the same opportunity to walk away....they refused....now they are going down the hard way. Most of the alphabets will be dismantled and reformed with incorruptable people.

Everyone has been wondering why NOBODY has been charged or arrested for any of it...doesn’t it seen a bit odd? There is a huge reason....the court system is corrupt. If they took a chance on taking them to court ...the odds were very high they would just walk. You just witnessed the court corruption with the election result challenges...those were traps to show the public....and to have the judges hang themselves with their own evidence... The only way to get them is with military tribunals....in a military tribunal the verdict is final. So we are in the final countdown. This has played out publicly for the last 4 years. The traps were set...the evidence exposed and the rats were trapped. It’s going down.
    Trump 46.....

• Thank God for the Supreme Court. They may be our only saving grace.

Not for long I'm afraid......no.....I'm terrified!!

Where's WOLF ???

I miss his articulate view points. I don't agree with him 98% of the time, but he brought some intelligence into the conversation.

This hatred rant by Opee, is getting old. I'm taking a break......

Gonna go find some Fun in the Sun!! :00008172::00008356:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: