Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• How can we boycott democrats?

And Facebook

And bill gates

And twitter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/peo…home-depot-143926620.html

I dont want to boycott facebook or twitter

I follow Trump on twitter and other good people. And I belong to 3 or 4 slingshot groups on Facebook that help keep me aware of local slingshot happenings

I dont follow bill gates or any other left leaning sources on either Twitter or facebook so why boycott?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• frankly I dont understand why anyone who supports Trump wouldn't have a twitter account to be able to follow his tweets - - - - - - you dont have to follow anyone else if you dont want to, but even if its just so you can see what he tweets first hand instead of through the media its worth doing

you know its a pretty good bet that if the press tells you Trump tweeting something they probably edited it or took it out of context - right?

• frankly I dont understand why anyone who supports Trump wouldn't have a twitter account to be able to follow his tweets - - - - - - you dont have to follow anyone else if you dont want to, but even if its just so you can see what he tweets first hand instead of through the media its worth doing

you know its a pretty good bet that if the press tells you Trump tweeting something they probably edited it or took it out of context - right?

I can get on trumps Twitter and I’m not on Twitter....I can’t make comments but then again....I don’t have much to say....

Don't want to support Zuckerberg. I see enough on fox cable. Don't need to follow tweets.

• Early voting closed for my county on Friday. Just saw on local news that the total voting was 90% of the total 2016 turnout. A lot of people wait until Election Day so it should be a record turnout. Seems to be the national trend. Let’s hope it’s the silent majority stepping up...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Early voting closed for my county on Friday. Just saw on local news that the total voting was 90% of the total 2016 turnout. A lot of people wait until Election Day so it should be a record turnout. Seems to be the national trend. Let’s hope it’s the silent majority stepping up...

Well, with all the Trump flags and signs out there. Minimal Biden flags and signs out there. The fact that Hillary won the majority vote in '16. Also, Democrats supposedly being more likely to vote by mail.

Sounds like it is the "silent majority" surging. What is strange is to hear you root for them.:*

• Don't worry Tripod , even if you don't recognize who the "silent majority" is, your Republican party leaders know.

That is why they removed mailboxes in "majority" areas.

That is why they removed polling places from "majority" areas.

That is why they slowed the mail in "majority" areas.

That is why they have fought the courts to not allow "late" votes to count. They rigged them to be late in "majority" areas.

That is why they gerrymander maps when possible, to split up "majority" areas.

That is why, a day before the election, in Texas, Republicans will be in court fighting to nullify 250k early votes(because they were drive up polls).

That is why every Republican add, says to vote In Person on Nov. 3rd. They are actively trying to void or nullify every early vote they can.

Your Republican leaders know who the "silent majority" is. They also fear them and will ruin democracy in an attempt to stop the "silent majority".

I suspect in person voting will have a record high on Tuesday, because of the Republican leadership. I think many who voted early will vote in person to cover themselves.

• Sorry Sir...

I’m fully aware of who the silent majority are. Some people think the first usage of the term was by Nixon, but...

Perhaps it’s time to educate yourself...

(source: politicaldictionary.com)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• DF8917F0-00AD-419B-8BD8-4BC055B3235F.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Nice to see you already have your talking points in order for when you refuse to accept the election results ......

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• interestingly around here they opened big early voting locations in the heavily democratic areas and eliminated all of the locations used in prior years that were in predominantly conservative areas - - if you live in a conservative area you either vote by mail or drive 60 miles