Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017 (Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 10:03am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 2:03pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017

Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 9:03 am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 1:03 pm

103 2nd Street, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

18 participants, 32 undecided and 3 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 23rd 2017, 11:00 pm
  • We are in if others go to. That's Barbie and I. I may even try wine instead of beer. :00000436::00000450:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Bridget and I will be attending.

• Final Agenda

Friday 9/29 - Winery/Brewery Ride & Outdoor Movies
    10:00 AM – Welcome & Stage for ride at Magnuson Hotel
    10:30 AM – RIDE TO SANS SOUCY VINEYARDS & STAUNTON RIVER BREWING CO.
    1571 Mount Calvary Road, Brookneal, VA 24528 - 434-376-9463
    http://www.sanssoucyvineyards.com
    https://www.stauntonriverbrewing.com
    1:00 PM - Arrive Winery/Brewery; Lunch Available
    Vittles SoCo Kitchen Food Truck (Entrees $8-10): https://www.facebook.com/VittlesSocoKitchen
    3:00 PM – Return ride back to Magnuson Hotel
    Back by 5:00 PM for Dinner in Clarksville – so many great places to eat!
    7:00 PM – OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHT at the Flying Pig Ranch, All Slingshot Booze & Blues attendees invited!
    Email Mitch for address: sbb16@hughes.net

Saturday 9/30 - Poker Run, Lunch, & Big Buggs Island Blues Bash
    8:30 AM – Leave Magnuson Hotel for Brewer Cycles
    9:30 AM – Stage at Brewer Cycles for POKER RUN
    420 Warrenton Rd, Henderson, NC 27537 - 252-492-8553
    10:00 AM – POKER RUN Begins
    1:00 PM - LUNCH at Brewer Cycles provided by Polaris
    1:30 PM - Poker Ride Winners Announced
    AFTER Lunch/Announcements – Ride back to Clarksville for the
    BIG BUGGS ISLAND BLUES BASH (2-10 PM)
    Robbins Ballpark, 104 Woodland Dr, Clarksville - For Info & Tickets:http://bbibb.org

Sunday 10/1 – Breakfast Bash, Lake Tours, Winery Ride
    10:00 AM - Breakfast Bash at United Country VA Realty
    Sponsored entirely by United Country for you!
    405 Virginia Ave., Clarksville, VA23927
    AFTER Breakfast - for everyone sticking around, we'll cruise some favorite local roads.
    We have a bunch of options and can choose at breakfast. Three Sisters of Shiney Rock
    Winery in Clarksville is on one of the roads and they agreed to open exclusively for us
    to stop by for a tasting. We could ride some more and then return to Clarksville for a
    stop at Buggs Island Brewery. No specific end time - we'll wing it to suit your needs.

THREE SISTERS OF SHINEY ROCK WINERY (open just for us!)
    5484 Shiney Rock Rd, Clarksville, VA; 434-374-8570
    http://www.threesistersofshineyrock.com
    BUGGS ISLAND BREWING CO. (Open Fri 5-10, Sat 1-10, Sun 1-6)
    110 College St, Clarksvllle, VA; 434-265-3343
    buggsislandbrewing

This event was conceived and organized by Slingshot owners and is staffed entirely by Volunteers.
    “Not for Profit – All for Fun!”

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I'm pretty sure we'll still be around for some festivities on Sunday!! We're heading home Monday morning.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Mitch, that's a real nice agenda, and undoubtedly represents a lot of thought and hard work that you've put in. I only have one problem....when's the last time you saw a group of Slingshots, larger than two, able to stick to a schedule? :00008172:

• Mitch, I just noticed that the Sunday Breakfast is at 10:00. I think Velma and I will have to bail before that. We have got to get Harvey back to Norfolk Airport for his flight out at 2:00. The 4 of us (and possibly Tom and Joan) will probably depart the pattern around 8-ish.

• Mitch, I just noticed that the Sunday Breakfast is at 10:00. I think Velma and I will have to bail before that. We have got to get Harvey back to Norfolk Airport for his flight out at 2:00. The 4 of us (and possibly Tom and Joan) will probably depart the pattern around 8-ish.

Tell Harvey to change his damn flight, LOL

You are Passing on a Free Breakfast!
    I figured for sure you would just be giving him a map and an eggamuffin then pointing him east.

But I understand!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Mitch, that's a real nice agenda, and undoubtedly represents a lot of thought and hard work that you've put in. I only have one problem....when's the last time you saw a group of Slingshots, larger than two, able to stick to a schedule? :00008172:

That only happens when you are in the middle of the pack.
    Don't worry we will keep you in line.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Radiator came in this afternoon! SURPRISE -- SUPRISE Now we are waiting on a ball joint (OVERNIGHTED IT) Found when they were doing the laser alg. We would all have lost money on that one.

I am in for Sunday also, I will be leaving on Monday. Waiting on a ball joint now and the alignment.

If it is a lower ball joint, keep an eye on your tech. Mine couldn't get it out and ended up ordering a new control arm, despite watching the Polaris training videos for hours.

Pretty sure you can go pretty far with a bad ball joint. I know that I did with 3 bad ball joints. Just hard on your tires a bit. If you didn't notice, and the dealer only noticed doing an alignment, saddle up and ride to B&B!

Good luck, and hope very much to see you again in a week or so.

• If it is a lower ball joint, keep an eye on your tech. Mine couldn't get it out and ended up ordering a new control arm, despite watching the Polaris training videos for hours.
    Pretty sure you can go pretty far with a bad ball joint. I know that I did with 3 bad ball joints. Just hard on your tires a bit. If you didn't notice, and the dealer only noticed doing an alignment, saddle up and ride to B&B!

Good luck, and hope very much to see you again in a week or so.

Yea, if there is a problem I will get it done at my dealer at home.

• Tell Harvey to change his damn flight, LOL

Just between you and me...and the rest of the Forum family..., when has Harvey ever listened to me!?!?!?! :00008172: Certain responsibilities come with owning your own company, though. And with his work ethics, I dare not try to change that. In his defense, just by virtue of him coming all the way from La Porte, Indiana...I will entertain any and all of his request...even if it calls for bailing out on a FREE breakfast. Yes, I had a hard time with giving up that one!!!!!!!

right ! Your other family is going to miss you :00000436:

You are real close to making me start crying!!!! Keep going!!!! I think I have him against the ropes!!!!!! :00008356:

You are Passing on a Free Breakfast!I figured for sure you would just be giving him a map and an eggamuffin then pointing him east.

But I understand!

Me passing on a FREE breakfast, is an epic event!!! This may call for a consolation prize, of sorts. I now have a Mason jar of the good stuff, and I may need someone to help me finish...I mean,...indulge in the finer things in Life. :00008040::00008172::00008356:

• Me passing on a FREE breakfast, is an epic event!!! This may call for a consolation prize, of sorts. I now have a Mason jar of the good stuff, and I may need someone to help me finish...I mean,...indulge in the finer things in Life.

Brother

Happy to see you and Velma any time!
    I will buy you an egg a muffin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Yea, if there is a problem I will get it done at my dealer at home.

yeah I drive with clicking ball joints while the dealer ordered them for replacement. I had all four replaced. Put a lot of miles on the clicking joints.

Brother
    Happy to see you and Velma any time!
    I will buy you an egg a muffin

I will get the coffee .

You will get your free breakfast ;)