HOW ABOUT A SLINGSHOT MEET AND GREET AT NIAGARA FALLS...IN CANADA!?!?!?!

• That would be awesome, but remember anyone attending from the USA will need a Passport

That would be correct...unless you don't plan on coming back!!!!!! Just kidding, of course. Yes, you will need a valid Passport if you 're planning to roll up to Niagara Falls. Not so much of a problem getting in, you will definately need it to come back to the US. :thumbup:

• Would love to go but have an appointment with someone from this group of family members that is doing something special for me. Won't have my sling for a few weeks starting on October 6. Ohh I can't wait. ;(

• WHAT A WONDERFUL GETAWAY!!!!

A few short months ago, @Bu11sh1t and I were kicking around the idea of getting together in the Niagara Falls (Canada) area for a little wine tasting and Slingshot riding. Well, our trip came to fruition!!!!! First and foremost, I have never had a more grand time with friends than we did on this vacation.

Staying at the Marriott Fallsview has got to be on everyone's Bucket List! Check out these views from our room!!!

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/58643/

Although the weather tried to threaten our riding quest, we gambled a little on Friday morning and were blessed with a gorgeous ride down the Niagara River. Time for some wine Tasting!!!!! First stop, ICEHOUSE WINERY. For you Icewine lovers, this place specializes in harvesting and producing some fun and premium Icewines. Their mascot is a Polar Bear by the name of POLARIS. We introduced OUR Polaris to THEIR Polaris!!! I think Harvey had the idea of using Polaris as his own personal vehicle protection system!!! Velma and I have been going to the Canadian Falls every year since 2004, and ICEHOUSE has always been our first start. We were there for their very first harvest year...it was either 2006 or 2007.

Another vineyard along the way, INNISKILLIN!! Simply put, we love going to this vineyard. There are about 20 to 30 vineyards right along the Niagara river. To this day, we STILL have not been to each and every one. Guess we'll have to keep trying...untill we get it right!!! :thumbsup:

Now for one of the highlights of the trip. I know that a few of you have heard of Wayne Gretzky. Well, in April 2017, "The Great One" opened a Whiskey Distillery and Wine Bar. If you have never done a Whiskey Tasting...you are missing out!!!!

...and we all know what happens after an afternoon of Whiskey Tasting....

Not exactly lampshades, but you get the picture!!!!

We also had a few more photo ops during our ride.
    The Floral Clock...

Random stop along the Niagara Parkway...

...to be continued...

• To say the Slingshot was a huge attraction in the Niagara Falls area would be a understatement. Right outside of the Hotel, a family stopped loading their vehicle just to come over and chit chat with us. The youngster on the suitcase was eyeballing Harvey! I think he was thinking of challenging him to a race...

• I'm glad to say I will be there in less then two weeks, not so glad to say we are flying.

RNJ12

• Running into @Chowder was probably the biggest surprise for all of us!!!!! We happen to see each other at a traffic light in Clifton Hills. The rest of the evening was spent talking to, what seemed like, a million people about the Slingshot.

• This was truly a wonderful getaway. I have to send out a special THANK YOU to Harvey, his lovely wife Diana, and my beautiful bride Velma. A shout out to @Chowder...now that we have your number, we will make sure to reach out to you before our next trip to the Falls...next year!!!! :thumbsup:

• ( @V-SHOT ) I love this post John! So glad to see you all had a wonderful time! Great pics, and I love seeing Harvey take a little time off from the long workdays he puts in and has been enjoying himself some! Wish we could have gone, maybe we will next year! Keep us in the loop!