Painter's and Slingrider's Builds

• brother this is a great write up... you are truly a Fantastic guy! Driving that distance to help two stellar performers like the "Jims" do a hell of a wrench day... you are a winner brother!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Well if credit is going to be given then Hats off to @Slingrazor. He was a machine and his vast knowledge was incredible. A true friend and I am proud to be called family by Trent!!

He schooled the newbie (me), I learned so much I forgot most, and he schooled the seasoned (Painter) in so many ways!!

His knowledge made the difference!!

Brother I cannot thank you enough and the time was too short!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I just got back from 120 bags of mulching on steep grades for our daughter and couldn't wait to get a post here.

I can work pretty hard and long hours to boot but when @SlingRider mentioned @Slingrazor being a "Machine" he is understating the facts. Trent can work circles around anyone, anytime, any place! I have never seen someone who works nonstop on no sleep, little help and virtually no nourishment!
    He had these installed in a day and 1/2 and if it weren't for some unforeseen issues, we would have been out riding most of Friday. @Slingrazor has a temperament most dream of and works through issues never missing a beat.

Mind you, he drove 9 1/2 hours up here and immediately started installing BOTH Slings and it was not until 3:30 AM that I had to insist he quit.... "OK" he said and was up at 6:00 AM ready to go again!!!!

Honestly, there are no words to express my gratitude for knowing this man and calling him "Friend". He exemplifies the 'Best of the Best' this Forum has to offer and I don't know how I can ever repay him in kind.

Thank you Trent from the bottom of my heart!

• I am humbled. It was a pleasure being with the two of you.

• My hat is off to ya Trent....yur a super guy! Congrats to Jim and Jim on their new installs. I remember so well last year at Lake of the Ozarks when Trent took me for a ride in his SS....nailed me to the seat back when he kicked in that afterburner.... what a rush! I hope our group will be able to keep up with the two Jims on the journey to MV.

• Ok! Now how fast can you get to Cali and start working on another!!??!! grin-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @STYLN
    The wife asked if you live near the beach, and can the family come.
    She is willing to pimp me out.

HELL YA I AM! Im a 1.5 hr beautiful ride from a beach with Monterrey Aquarium business doner passes for any guest!! Or just relax in our beach house in Cayucus just a mere 2.5 hr drive!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Now you have her thinking. Would be a fun trip to visit those on the left coast.

Hahahaha you mean the "Left-Out" coast!!! Well let me know how much time I have to make the purchase and Ill make arrangements with a credit card!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM