Summer long sleeve shirts

• If someone on here can whip up some images for me to look at I would be glad to consider them for stickers and shirts.

Just post them here or message me with samples.

Will send pics of each color we received come Friday. Thanks again @rabetch

Powered by Hahn Racecraft BFB Motor, Stage V Turbo, Street Race Manifold w/ Port Fueler. WHP 4++ LOADED!! :WHITESS:

• Wouldn't that be a men's long sleeve. Im not very good at figuring out the shirts and styles....

Someone else may have to point you to the correct choice. Can someone help us that had the long sleeve in a men's cut.

Neither is he. I'll take a look and point him in the right direction. ;):D

• Wouldn't that be a men's long sleeve. Im not very good at figuring out the shirts and styles....

Someone else may have to point you to the correct choice. Can someone help us that had the long sleeve in a men's cut.

Well, I mean, I could put her in a men's shirt, but then it wouldn't be cut for a woman, so I wouldn't get to see all the curves....

• I seen a post where there were pocketed tees... have checked the store but I must be missing them. Or have those all been sold?? If so no problem, plenty to choose from. :thumbsup:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• 8o
    Hey thanks! I happened by the post for pocketed tees and apparently didnt follow it far enough.. X/

Is that for all cotton tee colors or certain ones?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• You can add a pocket and long sleeves to all of the regular short sleeve t-shirts.

I have the options avaliable when click to buy one of them. Make sure you put the :CHECKSS: in the box and not just pick the option from the drop down menu........ You will see what I mean

I have to turn my next order in tomorrow afternoon to her. So if you want to get in the next batch she makes try to get the order in before then. I will probably have 2 more batches before Maggie Valley also... so no worries if you don't order by tomorrow afternoon.

• I am going to change the store to streamline the ordering process. I have the 2xl -5xl as a different listing.... Soon it will be one listing that just has multiple drop down boxes... So you will just pick a short sleeve shirt and when you click "buy it" you will be able to choose the size and color. The you can add things like long sleeves and a pocket to it... It will automatically add the additional charges.

When I first setup the system I didn't think about all the sizes and color I would eventually offer. I may even work on it in Panama City in the hotel room at night... I cant party the whole week..... :D

I dont know how many colors of regular t-shirts I will offer but it will be quite a lot of them...... I think there is about 20 colors that you can get with the additional option of long sleeves and pockets...

I will look at the other new moisture wicking shirts to and make sure they are listed with every color...

• Alright.... what am I doing wrong? The black and the white short sleeve shirts dont have the drop down options... what am I missing?

• Those wicking shirts are awesome
    do you think you could have some more ready for SSITS?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have a batch I'm turning in first thing in the morning. They should be ready to ship next Monday. And I should be able to get one more batch shipped the next week. So there is a bit more time to order more. ... if you want in this batch you would have to get the order in tonight. But like I said. I'm sure I can do one more batch after this one before Maggie valley...

• Your 'MonkeyWrench'

No. Those colored graphic shirts don't have any options. I won't be making any of those for a while. I just have about 150 of the short sleeve in many sizes. The multi color graphic takes them so long to print and they are so expensive I just have them made when I'm low. It will be a while on them.