Daughter has her senior prom tonight.

• Ask hey want you go talk to the last kid who took my daughter out and didn't treat her right last time. Oh yea that's right you can't because he's dead.

"We just have to head out back. I think he's near the oak tree". (Walk to Oak tree with old rusty, illegible name plate on it) "That's right, my bad, this is where..., oh never mind. Over there under the once small pine tree"(fresh nameplate on tree that reads "shithead #1". Anything you'd like to ask him, do and don'ts maybe?" :thumbsup:

• @rabtech has nuthin to worry about - he has already had the father/daughter "talk" - he ever so eloquently let her know and I quote "you can't get un-f&$ked". Come to think of it Allison allowed him to survive that....the mouse in the coffee can should be a piece of cake :P

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• did you answer the door like this?
    (Contains adult language)

That's exactly what I will be doing... have friends on stand by for this.. we hav rehearsals of this annually. NOT MY SASHA... "you ever make love to a man... you want to". ... "you look like you thirty..."

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @rabtech let me know if you need security... I know a guy who travels on a 747 ... he is away in FL at the moment.... but I think he may allow for a pit stop tomorrow.... LOL. :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @rabtech has nuthin to worry about - he has already had the father/daughter "talk" - he ever so eloquently let her know and I quote "you can't get un-f&$ked". Come to think of it Allison allowed him to survive that....the mouse in the coffee can should be a piece of cake :P

yep. I am not bashful when it comes to talking about pregnancy and sex and other things like that. I just told her the real truth and made it as blount as possible. And I made sure to drive home the point that "ALL BOYS LIE TO GIRLS" AND WE ARE VERY GOOD AT!

AND once your screwed you can't be unscrewed. (I did use the f-word for dramatic effect).... And if you don't belive me .... try to unpop a balloon.

To think that a kid won't have sex and won't do stupid shit when growing up is crazy. That was my whole world when I was in school. I would get up trying to figure out how I would get into a girls pants and go to sleep with the same thought.. And that is what I told her. Always keep a guard up against the bullshit boys tell her and always be safe. And I made sure that if she ever wanted to ask me or Allison anything about anything she could. Ally is a sharp kid and I know she would have no problem coming to me or Allison with any issue.

• Thats much better than the talk I got.... my older sister by 6 years, got pregnant young... 17 actually. So I didnt get to date til I was 17, or drive, and my dates were once a week, for 4 hours, and I had to leave early enough to be home before sunset.. no ballgames, no school dances, and lots of sunday matinée's. If I did happen to backtalk, I lost an hour off my date... some weeks i just sat in the driveway for an hour cause thats all the time I had... ||
    My mother used to be an absolute warden... and when she told me:

"If you have sex, I will kill you."

I believed her!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• yep. I am not bashful when it comes to talking about pregnancy and sex and other things like that. I just told her the real truth and made it as blount as possible. And I made sure to drive home the point that "ALL BOYS LIE TO GIRLS" AND WE ARE VERY GOOD AT!
    AND once your screwed you can't be unscrewed. (I did use the f-word for dramatic effect).... And if you don't belive me .... try to unpop a balloon.

To think that a kid won't have sex and won't do stupid shit when growing up is crazy. That was my whole world when I was in school. I would get up trying to figure out how I would get into a girls pants and go to sleep with the same thought.. And that is what I told her. Always keep a guard up against the bullshit boys tell her and always be safe. And I made sure that if she ever wanted to ask me or Allison anything about anything she could. Ally is a sharp kid and I know she would have no problem coming to me or Allison with any issue.

You sure did it right - you raised a beautiful, intelligent young lady that ain't gonna fall for some boy's lame bullshit - after all she is thinkin about becoming a LAWYER!!!!! She will be a great one!!

• You sure did it right - you raised a beautiful, intelligent young lady that ain't gonna fall for some boy's lame bullshit - after all she is thinkin about becoming a LAWYER!!!!! She will be a great one!!

Well that doesn't mean she can make wise decisions then if she's thinking about becoming a lawyer. Don't let her go.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I went to my daughters first dance. 8th grade. I saw a boy holding the butt of one of my daughters friends. I quietly walked up behind him and whispered "Abby's father will be here in 5 minutes and he wants to have a talk with your dancing style!" After that if I moved to one side of the room the crowd of kid migrated to the other. Principal asked if I could come to all the dances. My daughter later told me I had ruined her life and we would have to move!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I went to my daughters first dance. 8th grade. I saw a boy holding the butt of one of my daughters friends. I quietly walked up behind him and whispered "Abby's father will be here in 5 minutes and he wants to have a talk with your dancing style!" After that if I moved to one side of the room the crowd of kid migrated to the other. Principal asked if I could come to all the dances. My daughter later told me I had ruined her life and we would have to move!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!