Looks like I have a new doggie.

• You sir are a true humanitarian. You take of strays and either provide them a good home or send them back home and look out for them. Since you do this for SS Owners, why should we expect less for the dogs in the world.

PS I agree about those commercials!

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Good for you brother! You'll have a new best friend for sure. Dogs that are rescued always seem to know and appreciate how much you've helped them.

• His owner came and picked him up. He said he had been missing for over 3 weeks. He was a nice guy and said they had been looking for him.... The dogs name is Dax and he is only 3 years old... and when he saw his owner he was super excited. He ran to his truck and you could tell he wanted to go home. He jumped in the truck immediately and laid down in the back seat...

I told him that if they ever needed a dog sitter I would be happy to keep him.....

• His owner came and picked him up. He said he had been missing for over 3 weeks. He was a nice guy and said they had been looking for him.... The dogs name is Dax and he is only 3 years old... and when he saw his owner he was super excited. He ran to his truck and you could tell he wanted to go home. He jumped in the truck immediately and laid down in the back seat...

I told him that if they ever needed a dog sitter I would be happy to keep him.....

So does that mean my room is now vacant? It would almost be the same as if you still had Dax. Having me living with you would definitely be a BITCH

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Well, that very good to hear, but....You'll be getting a package tomorrow which you might as well just pitch in the trash. Didn't think you'd find a solution so quickly.

• @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver thanks so much for this gift.. I know when you sent it we both thought it was for the Retriever but since he found his owner my doggies will use the new items. They love the blueberry treats and the big Australian will get to use the shampoo soon. And you can bet I will always be on the lookout for a pooch that has lost his way. I might even help a cat find its home... :D:D

• @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver thanks so much for this gift.. I know when you sent it we both thought it was for the Retriever but since he found his owner my doggies will use the new items. They love the blueberry treats and the big Australian will get to use the shampoo soon. And you can bet I will always be on the lookout for a pooch that has lost his way. I might even help a cat find its home... :D:D

You're welcome, of course!

We sell those treats in the store my brother and I own....they're awesome! Have you tried them yourself yet? Human-grade ingredients, and totally addicting!

• Did you ask if I had tried them myself?? Don't dare me.... I'm sure they have better ingredients than Nabisco or other Mfgs have.

I'm not daring you. I'm telling you straight up they're awesome. I have personally finished off half a bag at a time (don't remember what flavor). When we open them at the shop, for samples for the puppies, more than half go in the owners' mouths.