2 awesome deals in this thread...Whiskey barrel trailer...Hahn turbo with extras.

• Yall I think $4000.00 would be a steal for the stuff I'm selling. Especially since it includes a new high dollar BOV and new Injectors. And both exhaust. And I'll even hit the charge pipes on my buffing wheel and make them shine like new again. I know it's a big number but if you look at all of it and what your getting I don't think it's out of line. If someone wants it all just make me an offer. I'm not officially putting it in the marketplace for sale. It will be in storage if someone wants it.

And don't forget the free installation in SW Florida :thumbup:

• That is why I posted it. To get ideas. I will be including a NEW Tial Polished Aluminum Blow off Valve with this deal. This is not a slip on cheaper style. That cost me $265.00 to include. And I am selling NEW Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with it. And the wastegate has only been used on the dyno and never on the road. And your getting two full exhaust systems. ..

I'll give you the $265, 2 cases of beer, and 25lbs of grass fed angus steaks.

• Yea. I just can't justify hanging on to it and seeing it go downhill. I have all new hardware for it also. All new brass hinges and locks and other goodies. I also just put new wheels and tires on it. Those tires haven't ever been on the highway.

Don't do it man. I'll volunteer to strip, stain and seal the wood for you if you keep it.
    I'd hate to see you let it go. I know how much it means to you.

• Don't do it man. I'll volunteer to strip, stain and seal the wood for you if you keep it.
    I'd hate to see you let it go. I know how much it means to you.

Yea. The thing about it is that it's not the few hours of work that is left to make it perfect. It's the fact that someone could be pulling this thing with their luggage in it and gathering new memories. .... And seeing the tires dry rot isn't helping anyone. I still have all the pictures and memories with dad and the trailer....

I guess if someone wanted it and wanted to install all the new shiny hardware i have for it and poly it I would take $1000.00 for it. And this wouldn't be up for negotiation like the turbo system. ... It would be a firm $1000.00. It seriously would take about 3 hours to put all the new hardware and catches on it and brush on the polyurethane. The inside is coated with a bed liner type paint...And all the lights are Piranhas LED lights around it...

Of all the trailers that get attention this one really turns heads. There were a few people at the corner by my house and they were all pointing to it today when I drove by with it on the way to the storage building..

• Yall I think $4000.00 would be a steal for the stuff I'm selling. Especially since it includes a new high dollar BOV and new Injectors. And both exhaust. And I'll even hit the charge pipes on my buffing wheel and make them shine like new again. I know it's a big number but if you look at all of it and what your getting I don't think it's out of line. If someone wants it all just make me an offer. I'm not officially putting it in the marketplace for sale. It will be in storage if someone wants it.

It also will have the 2bar MAP and crossover pigtail adapter...

Like I said above. If someone wants it all make me a legit offer. You never know

I guess you're turning down my offer, so I'm withdrawing it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I can tell anyone on the fence at 4K that is a great deal, That exact system has smoked my ass every time on the Dyno bot with stock motor and a built motor. I spent more than that trying to play catch up.

Plus there is no one here I trust more that @rabtech

Come on get off the fence and join the boosties!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Having bought Marks old set up, I sent you a PM with the details. I definitely trust you as a seller and would tell anyone picking it up they are going to get everything as promised and described. Price point is going to be a little touch and go. I'd say right now, you could get a much better price than lets say Black Friday.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Thanks yall. I will guarantee it to be more than a whole kit because it has two exhaist :-) And I try to make sure all my stuff is packaged perfect and ready to install and enjoy. Like I said if someone is serious and wants to make me an offer I definitely will consider it. I'm not in a hurry to sell. It's in my storage building all safe and sound. I may post it in the marketplace later but for now I think this post kinda sums it up...

• Tell me more about the Alpha tune. I wonder if it could be the answer for me. Idles smooth when cold and rough with popping and sounds like a miss when it's warmed up. AFR still isn't perfect either.

• Tell me more about the Alpha tune. I wonder if it could be the answer for me. Idles smooth when cold and rough with popping and sounds like a miss when it's warmed up. AFR still isn't perfect either.

@Wrenchmn had a lean condition with his Hahn system when he used a boost controller. I had this Alpha flash in mine and it worked like a champ. He borrowed my ecu and it richened up just almost perfect...

• @Wrenchmn had a lean condition with his Hahn system when he used a boost controller. I had this Alpha flash in mine and it worked like a champ. He borrowed my ecu and it richened up just almost perfect...

It is better . Still need more tweaking while under heavy acceleration above 5000RPM's
    Getting closer and hope to get help from @Dave@DDMWorks for guidance to @MEFIburn for another round to enrich a bit more through the ECU .
    Getting better each time ...

• Everyone stay tuned... I have a one time, one day, deal.

I dont want to polish the charge tubes.
    And I don't want to buy the Tial 50mm BOV
    I WILL need your factory ECU... I will give you my flashed ECU.

So if you will go to the ebay link I put up and buy the BOV and that is all you will need for this to be complete.

TiAL Sport 002115: Q Series 50mm Blow-Off Valve -10 psi Spring | JEGS

So what is the deal. ...just check in in about an hour....I should be back by then...I'm going to get it all out of my storage building and see how much it weighs and how many boxes it takes to ship.

This is going to go fast so the first person to send the exact amount i ask for into my PayPal account which is ebay@rabtech.com will be the winner. And I will pay shipping. So no worries about shipping.

What I'm going to do is go get everything out of storage and lay it all out and then post the awesome price.