SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES,July12-16

• Just a heads up, I know this shouldn't impact any of us since we are a week out and we have some of the best fire fighters on the planet...but be careful getting up there. Evacuation orders have been given to some residents.

Wildfire near Breckenridge causing evacuations - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

Sent from my LG-H872 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

I just saw it on the news. The fire looks to be just south of interstate 70 but if they can't get stopped I will have take another route.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Imma loaded headin out in AM

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor fire nor gloom of night stays these Slingers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

The new Slingshot motto :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• it's about 48 miles from Avon, and the event is a week away. I am sure it will get taken care of, but if they can't air quality is going to be hell up there. I have been through 2 big fires near the Colorado Springs area and it had a lasting impact for weeks to the air quality and more of an impact on the local community.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Just a heads up, I know this shouldn't impact any of us since we are a week out and we have some of the best fire fighters on the planet...but be careful getting up there. Evacuation orders have been given to some residents.

Wildfire near Breckenridge causing evacuations - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

Sent from my LG-H872 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Damn, we all have to drive pretty much right by this from Denver..... Best of luck to all affected by this fire.

• Heading to Sturgis by Monday Night, and hoping to be in the Vail by Tuesday night.

Ready to kick it off Wednesday.

If anyone is traveling down 85, to 25 and into Denver on Tuesday, let us know and perhaps we can meet up.

• Heading to Sturgis by Monday Night, and hoping to be in the Vail by Tuesday night.

Ready to kick it off Wednesday.

If anyone is traveling down 85, to 25 and into Denver on Tuesday, let us know and perhaps we can meet up.

The folks from Colorado Springs are going the southern route...assuming the fire is out. Going from 24 to 9, up to 70.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• TRAILER&TRUCK PARKING AT SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES.
    As all who have been to this event know parking at the Comfort Inn and for that matter Avon Village is extremely tight.Trailers&Trucks cannot be parked at The Comfort Inn.For those staying at the hotel one vehicle per room and that is the Slingshot.
    Arrangements have been made as has been in the past 2 years for Parking of Trucks&Trailers at The Vail Church 39209 US-6 Avon.
    Avon village and The Vail Church is extremely safe.
    Please go directly there.Park your rigs come on then to the Comfort Inn&Suites with your Slingshots.
    We would really appreciate all with trailers &tow vehicles attending SSITR please adhere to this.

• Motorcycle trailer should be ok? Sling and it in the same parking spot? If not I'll wheel it in the room :)

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• We are all hooked up, just waiting for a delivery before we head out. This is going to be a great trip. I'd like to thank the following that I've paid money to for this trip: :) PRP seats and @slingmods for the comfortable seats and shocks, Madstad for the windscreen that will provide airflow, Bullet Speed designs for the shade, @Turbosling for the power to pull the trailer without knowing it is there and @RichArlt for the fantastic design on the hitch that allows me to even consider pulling the trailer. We must not forget @JeffWelter who provides the soundtrack going down the road. I know, I know there are many more of you who have sold me mods, I just can't list them all here because my wife might read this and figure out, like the gun collection, this stuff cost much more than I told her! Safe travels all, we'll update from the mobile as we have time. I look forward to meeting old friends, and making new. See you there!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• We are all hooked up, just waiting for a delivery before we head out. This is going to be a great trip. I'd like to thank the following that I've paid money to for this trip: :) PRP seats and @slingmods for the comfortable seats and shocks, Madstad for the windscreen that will provide airflow, Bullet Speed designs for the shade, @Turbosling for the power to pull the trailer without knowing it is there and @RichArlt for the fantastic design on the hitch that allows me to even consider pulling the trailer. We must not forget @JeffWelter who provides the soundtrack going down the road. I know, I know there are many more of you who have sold me mods, I just can't list them all here because my wife might read this and figure out, like the gun collection, this stuff cost much more than I told her! Safe travels all, we'll update from the mobile as we have time. I look forward to meeting old friends, and making new. See you there!

Safe travels, we're leaving tomorrow morning for our trek there. Looking forward to meeting y'all at this event.

• Motorcycle trailer should be ok? Sling and it in the same parking spot? If not I'll wheel it in the room :)

Hope so, cause I will have mine as well.

Packing tomorrow night. My wife is working nights all weekend and gets off on Monday Morning. She's coming home, taking a shower & changing, then getting in the Sling and passing out while I drive, lol.

Safe travels everyone! See you on the road.