Painter's Posse to SSITS17

• Hope to be a posse member in 2018! :thumbup:

Not making it to SSITS 2017, but the Mrs. has approved a trip to see Jim in July... So, 2018... If I only get approved for one event... It'll be this one!

Hey, Bub, whatcha doing to your Sling in July that you need Jim for? ???

• For the posse group....if you pm me with you contact info I will make up a contact card for all and bring to Indy and have copies for everyone.
    Name/ 'forum name', address, phone#, e-mail. Make it easy to stay in touch
    in Maggie Valley. Just a thought. Some of you know that I am already putting
    together an Atlas with Slingshot owner info that I meet....I might end up in somebodies back yard and need supper>>>>>

• Totally wrong paths. I'll see y'all at the valley, though.

Same here, we're getting a foot of snow right now,... yes it sucks, but I looked at my wife and said, " just think about the smokies, it's going to be awesome , just think about the smokies". We looked at each other and smiled. This is going to be awesome!!! :00008040:

• After trailering last year, I'm riding down this year. Trailering was such a PITA, though I'm sure if you have a purpose ready trailer, it would be much less hassle. I just pray we don't get the rain that we did last year...

Alright I'll bite. I thought everyone was all in on the trailers. What was the pain in the ass?

• Alright I'll bite. I thought everyone was all in on the trailers. What was the pain in the ass?

The first year, I felt that part of the fun was the ride down. The tire blow out kind of sucked, though I had a whole pit crew there that took care of that issue for me. But the loading and unloading process just seemed to be a bit too much. It was so cool to pull into the parking lot the first year and hop out and be like "let's party! I'm here!!" The second year it was like, sup?... see you in about an hour, gotta go park the truck and trailer and unload the Sling... :thumbdown:

• The first year, I felt that part of the fun was the ride down. The tire blow out kind of sucked though I had a whole pit crew there that took care of that issue for me. But the loading and unloading process just seemed to be a bit too much. It was so cool to pull into the parking lot the first year and hop and be like "let's party! I'm here!!" The second year it was like, sup... see you in about an hour, gotta go park the truck and trailer and unload the Sling... :thumbdown:

I absolutely loved meeting everyone and slinging down as a posse. Being the only sling in a herd of trailers sucks. Done though, I'm a trailer whore now.