Spider Lines

• Later models have a tiny support under there with sharp edges! I have taught myself and those riding with me to use the inside plastic as a push point for exit and not the painted panel.

• 2016.5 late production had a change to the support. Know warranty issue. I have two panels already covered. Just have to go have them installed.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• What about the crack in the hood from the center pull not being reinforced? My 2015 has a crack in the center and previous owner then drilled a smallish hole to prevent the crack from spreading... Oh dear, this is headed for derailment...

Anybody have hood replaced? When I brought it up to the dealer that did my recalls, they were like, cosmetic stuff is likely to not get covered... Blah, blah, blah... And just brushed it off...

• What about the crack in the hood from the center pull not being reinforced? My 2015 has a crack in the center and previous owner then drilled a smallish hole to prevent the crack from spreading... Oh dear, this is headed for derailment...

Anybody have hood replaced? When I brought it up to the dealer that did my recalls, they were like, cosmetic stuff is likely to not get covered... Blah, blah, blah... And just brushed it off...

All you can do is ask your servicing dealer ..... and cross you fingers

• @MiM if heading to SSITS this year you may want to see if you can talk to the Polaris reps (if attending). They may also be able to help. No promises but anything is worth a try.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• My Slingshot is a 2016.5, and is going in for the recalls today. My driver's side panel also did that, and they have my new one there waiting to be installed along with the swingarm and other issues. I'm about 1 hour and 35 minutes from my dealer one way.... so they are picking mine up this afternoon in an enclosed car hauler. No charge....