Report your current weather here.

• Hello, Customer Service? Well ma'am... it's Monday morning, 58 degrees, rain, wind, and lightning. No ma'am... still not happy. Got mods to check out and you're not helping. Yes ma'am... you said there was nothing you could do... I was just curious, could you, maybe, fast forward like they do on The Weather Channel to get to the good stuff? Oh.... okay... so you just monitor the weather... so, that's like, what... you look out the window and tell people what you see. Well ma'am... could you look out the window and tell me what you see? No ma'am... that's not the moon. That's my big, fat, soaking wet a$$ and you can.... hello?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hello, Customer Service? Well ma'am... think we can call this day a total wash. Still not happy... Yes ma'am... it hit 71 degrees about thirty minutes ago with winds kicking 25 mph. Yes ma'am... normal day for Oklahoma, but this is Alabama. A pine cone at 25 mph can seriously mess up one's day. Ma'am? Things are looking up? And how's that? Tomorrow... 79 degrees, sunny, southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Great, that's tomorrow... didn't help this day, did it? Speaking of looking up... do you look up and wonder why the sky looks so crappy at times? Here's a fix for that.... When dealing with customers, KEEP YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A... hello?

• Hello, Customer Service? Well ma'am... think we can call this day a total wash. Still not happy... Yes ma'am... it hit 71 degrees about thirty minutes ago with winds kicking 25 mph. Yes ma'am... normal day for Oklahoma, but this is Alabama. A pine cone at 25 mph can seriously mess up one's day. Ma'am? Things are looking up? And how's that? Tomorrow... 79 degrees, sunny, southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Great, that's tomorrow... didn't help this day, did it? Speaking of looking up... do you look up and wonder why the sky looks so crappy at times? Here's a fix for that.... When dealing with customers, KEEP YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A... hello?

Me...just trying to do some out side painting....need gas money. 2 hours of cold dry this am...than rain all day....my have to start a 'go fund me' page for gas....
    not MODS just GAS.....

• Hello, Customer Service? Ma'am... I need to apologize for my attitude with you today. I was really looking forward to riding today. My sport trike has been sitting with newly installed mods now for four days and no time to play.... And since you are associated with weather reporting, guess I just took it out on you. So.... who have I been speaking with today? Uh-huh... can't give out your name because you work for customer service. Well... I see... Would it be alright if I call you, Margaret? This yes ma'am, no ma'am stuff just seems so formal...

Uh Margaret... something has come up here at the jail, can I call you back? Thanks.

• Hello, Customer Service? Oh, hey Margaret! Beautiful day! Already 75 degrees, wind is low... supposed to hit 80 degrees. Yes ma'am... just like you said it would be. Getting up a bit late.... missed an appointment that I really needed.... but, what's a man supposed to do. Sometimes sleep just catches up with us. Oh, yes ma'am, getting ready to head out now. Gonna rip some back roads, twist some turns, and lay down some interstate. At the end of today's ride, the new mods will be fully integrated. Hey Margaret.... let me make it up to you for my crudeness yesterday... have you had the opportunity to ride in or drive a Slingshot? Well..... would you be willing to go for a ride today? Great!! Okay.... here in about thirty minutes head out to the front side walk... when you get there, stick out your thumb... sit down on it and give yourself a spin... and that babe will be a ride! Haha haaaaaa... color me gone!

• Looks like we are going to have some bad weather for the next two days. So I cannot ride, I reckon I will clean up the SS for the trip to Clarksville on Friday. According to the forecast it will be 43 degrees Friday morning when I leave Georgetown, and guess what folks no trailer. @Bubblehead is riding in also, it will be a little cooler for him. Like @EjFord says that just leaves us with more gas money.