Report your current weather here.

• Bill Martin - strange how in California Popeyes doesn’t have a hurricane tracking map🙃

Since Al Copeland filed bankruptcy and passed away and Popeyes was consumed by a huge conglomerate things changed. As usual all the little perks that affect the bottom line are ceased. Don’t think they give em out in Louisiana anymore either. Miss that guy - he put up Xmas decorations at his house that would rival Santa’s - miles and miles of lights - very generous guy!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Since Al Copeland filed bankruptcy and passed away and Popeyes was consumed by a huge conglomerate things changed. As usual all the little perks that affect the bottom line are ceased. Don’t think they give em out in Louisiana anymore either. Miss that guy - he put up Xmas decorations at his house that would rival Santa’s - miles and miles of lights - very generous guy!!

Copelands was always a great place to eat as well!!

I used to go to the one in Lafayette😋

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Have the generator ready, about 20 gallons of gas and all vehicles topped off.

Just talked with a good friend who lives in Florida, They are in the process of securing their house and boat on the water in Punta Gorda before they head out to their other home in Lakeland - - Sure hope and pray that everyone in Ian's path stays safe

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He's making a good decision. Some places here are already planning to close tomorrow. The county libraries closed today and the sheriff has dispatched crews of prisoners (with guards) to board their windows and stack sand bags at all doors. And we're about 140 miles East of where the storm is going to hit. Hope it's a cat1 or less by the time it hits here.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• He's making a good decision. Some places here are already planning to close tomorrow. The county libraries closed today and the sheriff has dispatched crews of prisoners (with guards) to board their windows and stack sand bags at all doors. And we're about 140 miles East of where the storm is going to hit. Hope it's a cat1 or less by the time it hits here.

140 miles sounds like a good buffer, but please don't take any chances and do everything you can to stay safe

• If it makes any of you Floridians feel any better I just got a "sever Weather Alert" on my iPhone because its supposed to hit 110° here today

• The local news outlets here have been saying that with the massive rainfall and 100 mph winds, expect to edven see changes to the landscape. I sure hope when this storm is over, the landscape doesn't look like this

Hey I come to visit for the warm climate dont be friggen moving Florida where its cold. Tell Ian to fuck right off and settle down. Hopefully things get back to somewhat normal quickly as we are leaving in a week to head that way.

• These are before and after pics of Holly Beach, LA after Hurricane Rita. It is about 35 miles SW of my house there…

I’m afraid a lot of FL coastline will look the same 😩😩

• I just read an 18 ft storm surge is predicted. That much water with combined wind is such an awesome power that most cannot even imagine. I have seen telephone poles snapped off like matchsticks and structures just obliterated down to the concrete pad. I hope everyone in that path has evacuated as this will be a killer of a storm !!!

• Well, if we get hit with the worst possible damage, I hope you'll have that sunroom already converted into a bedroom for us. Can I put the Vanderhall in the garage though?

Ya know I got a spot for you here brother - you and mytoy may have to figure out the your Vanderhaul & his Slingshot in the garage thing - Imma keepin my Slingshot spot :00008172: