Slingshots Booze & Blues (Thu, Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00am - Sun, Sep 25th 2016, 8:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Booze & Blues

Thu, Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00 am - Sun, Sep 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

Clarksville, VA 23927, USA

Participants

24 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00 am
  • sorry I missed it... maybe next year if possible. I'm loading things up and getting ready for the Petit LeMans so wasn't able to make both... looks like all had a blast!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• sorry I missed it... maybe next year if possible. I'm loading things up and getting ready for the Petit LeMans so wasn't able to make both... looks like all had a blast!

So, since everyone knows you aren't busy, KayTwo and I were wondering if you could design a rack to strap the kids' carseats to for the next gathering.... :evil::D

• Oh, and a shout-out to @V-SHOT for winning the "Most mods in a weekend" award. Dude, you need to post the list. I lost count at a dozen.

LOL!!!!
    Here is the short list...In-depth reviews and pictures to follow.

1. HAHN QA-1 1-Way Adjustable Shocks
    2. Open-Air Hood Vent
    3. Convex Side Mirrors
    4. Clarion Stereo System
    5. Rockford Fosgate Speakers (Front)
    6. Rockford Fosgate Speakers (Rear) Will be sent to me by mail
    7. Rockford Fosgate Speakers (Sub woofer)
    8. Clarion 1-Channel Amp
    9. LED Bulbs for US Headlights
    10. Canadian Headlight Conversion w/ LED
    11. PRP Custon Seats
    12. Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Trim
    13. Large Battery (Swap)
    14. Exterior Jump Posts
    15. 10-Piece LED/Halo Kit
    16. Phone Holder
    17. Stinger Top (Gen 2) Pre-Order
    18. Free "SLINGSHOT ONLY" T-Shirt for my wife

BTW...All of these MODS were my wife's idea!!!! Seriously!!! I just wanted the Phone Holder!! Who am I to say "NO", when she sets her mind on what she wants!?!?!?! :00008040::00008359::00008356::00008172:

We may have missed out on some of the events due to the extensive installs, but all in all, we still managed to have a wonderful time. My wife loves the Slingshot, and loves to see me happy. Her additions, this weekend, (while surprising) were the icing on the cake! I always knew we were meant to be together...this just re-affirms everything I have ever known about her. Velma, you are still the greatest!!!!!

• Yes you missed put on the events and we missed you. HOWEVER your wife is wonderful and your SS is as sweet as sweet can be!.
    Still on the road 6hr. to find out if my house is still there.....lol

Ride safe! We really enjoyed meeting you and your lovely wife. Hope the QA-1's are treating you well!!!!! Let us know how the ride home felt, compared to the ride into the event!!!

• Whaaat? No award for most likely to be arrested but didn't get arrested (this time...) ?

That was a blast!

• Whaaat? No award for most likely to be arrested but didn't get arrested (this time...) ?

I didn't recognize you when you changed your shirt - so since we couldn't identify you in a line up we couldn't give you an award.

But I will give you the LIFE OF THE PARY AWARD! You kept us all laughing and made all the work worth it!

Thank you my dear friend!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• What a wonderful time and great people! Mitch and Collette went above and beyond - especially dinner last evening! Thank you both so much! Terrific back roads for rides! I have landed in Gloucester, VA for 3 weeks - back to the real world now that SS Across America and SS Blues and Booze is over. Lots of memories to revisit!

@KayTwo and @sideseatdriver, sorry I missed the boat and saying goodbye. Really enjoyed having those two little cuties with us!

• Well, we made it home in one piece albeit we were uh, personally welcomed by the Farmville police department when we went through there (took two of them to catch us, lol). But that's another story.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Well, we made it home in one piece albeit we were uh, personally welcomed by the Farmville police department when we went through there (took two of them to catch us, lol). But that's another story.

Oh No and we downed a case of Root Beer I hope they didn't check your blood sugar. Sorry about that. You should have checked with Eric before you left for tips on eluding the police. Can't wait to her the story "I think"
    Thank you for your generosity at Cowboys and thank you for making the trip down to join us. You guys are great!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Rain.....rain.....rain...... Pulled over to get out of the rain and ran over some piece of metal....slashed right thru tire......waiting for tow truck.......aventure seems to continue. Lol.......... need a beer! or two....or three

• Wow bummer.

My police story was good. Going 65 to 70 on back roads passed a state va cop on back roads heading north bound he was coming at me in a 50 mph zone. Didn't turn around

Lucky me. Maybe cause i was 1 mile from state line.

• Rain.....rain.....rain...... Pulled over to get out of the rain and ran over some piece of metal....slashed right thru tire......waiting for tow truck.......aventure seems to continue. Lol.......... need a beer! or two....or three

Dam sorry buddy - hell of a way to end a stellar weekend

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!