SUPERS ONLY

• I had a box that was missing the spacers for the SC on the mount. @Turbosling has overnighted them and I'm currently chasing FedEx trucks all over town (really chasing them, I mean it... amazing how many there is of them)

Install is going good. I've only ran into a couple of small issues that I created... There is a new radiator hose in the box... use it. Alternator mounting brackets have very tight spacing for provided bolts... use a very thin walled socket, or grind one down to fit.

Throttle body relocate looks awesome. Intercooler coulda been painted peekablue! Just kidding Henry, it looks fantastic. Your customer service is great also!

Soon as the spacers arrive, we should be able to get the SC mounted, piping installed and start putting this thing back together.

• Make sure your alternator pulley is aligned correctly and alternator brackets are parallel to each other. I ripped a rib off the belt on start up and had to pull it all apart. Pain in the ... My fault because I didn't check it close enough. I told Henry it was because of my old age! ;( All issues faded as soon as I took it fot a ride! :thumbsup:

• My biggest concern at this time, is do I have the injectors in correctly... Had no idea they would just "pop" out. Pulled two of them out, and I thought WOW, look how big they are... pulled the grey plastic out of the block with them, had to stick that back in with a little grease as well.

I'll check pulley alignment as well. So I just shouldn't assume since the alternator mounts to those brackets that it is all lined up. At least that is what I'm hearing.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• My biggest concern at this time, is do I have the injectors in correctly... Had no idea they would just "pop" out. Pulled two of them out, and I thought WOW, look how big they are... pulled the grey plastic out of the block with them, had to stick that back in with a little grease as well.

I'll check pulley alignment as well. So I just shouldn't assume since the alternator mounts to those brackets that it is all lined up. At least that is what I'm hearing.

That's it. I thought the same way but it's not enough. I used a straight edge from pulley to pulley to make sure I got it right as it's too much work redoing it! When I did that, the brackets were parallel, which is stated in the instructions and I have had no further problem. I believe it was @Irobbi that mentioned you beating mustangs and camaros when you finish the install. He's spot on. A new mustang gt came up beside me on freeway and gave me thumbs up when he saw blower. Indicated he wanted to try it, I nodded and dropped into 3rd and we nailed it...wasn't even close! Blew my mind as I didn't expect to pull away from him so easily. He came up beside me and gave me thumbs up again. You are going to love it. 8):D

• That's it. I thought the same way but it's not enough. I used a straight edge from pulley to pulley to make sure I got it right as it's too much work redoing it! When I did that, the brackets were parallel, which is stated in the instructions and I have had no further problem. I believe it was @Irobbi that mentioned you beating mustangs and camaros when you finish the install. He's spot on. A new mustang gt came up beside me on freeway and gave me thumbs up when he saw blower. Indicated he wanted to try it, I nodded and dropped into 3rd and we nailed it...wasn't even close! Blew my mind as I didn't expect to pull away from him so easily. He came up beside me and gave me thumbs up again. You are going to love it. 8):D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Phenomenal - I think I need to gain me some skills - if I had done it...I would have screws left over for another engine, oil, coolant and an extra belt......"Hmmm this must go here"

Nice work @Dave@DDMWorks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• I have to chase the Fed-X trucks also, but UPS is one mile from my house. So I just get there at 9 AM to pick up on that days delivery.

• Phenomenal - I think I need to gain me some skills - if I had done it...I would have screws left over for another engine, oil, coolant and an extra belt......"Hmmm this must go here"

Nice work @Dave@DDMWorks

Been doing that for a couple of days =O . This install has been a huge project for someone that my wife says only needs two tools " the phonebook and the checkbook". I've found most often than not, paying someone who knows what they are doing saves me more in the long run. However, this install was not about saving money. I wanted to understand my slingshot more. I wanted to understand the supercharger more and why it does what it does. I'm not real mechanical, but I'm not scared. Give me good instructions and I can follow them.

Alpha has been great at walking me through a couple of areas, even sending me photo's to clarify some of my questions.

I'm at the point of putting it back together today. My LED wiring will be a bit of a hassle for me as I had to cut some of it to remove the hood. So was this a 8 hour install? Not for me, but that's ok.

• AWSOME!! You did a great job and I know your loving it.... I only act as if I don't have skills... this keeps me humble - I have loved working on cars since I joined the Air Force some 27 yrs ago... this stuff is so addicting to me that if I am not careful- I will lose sleep for 3 days ... then sleep in the garage :thumbsup: That has happened :00008356:

Congrats on your NEW beasts power... We will keep up with theses Turbo guys yet :00008040:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• So was this a 8 hour install? Not for me, but that's ok.

I think #2 was a little optimistic

• Finished yesterday, couldn't put an update up because I spent the rest of the day, and a half a tank of gas, taking it for a test ride. Whoooooosh! Oh my. I had a gopro video of the first short ride, unfortunately it is NSFW with the language and I'm afraid my momma might hear me :saint: . Did I say Whoosh yet? I love that sound, it seems I have a small jet engine, under that unassuming Texas flag. I'm pleased in every way with the quality, fit, finish and technical support received from Henry @Turbosling and @AlphaAndy I give a whoosh factor plus 10.

Not sure about top end, but it did pull 110 in 4th gear yesterday try to test the limits. Gone are the days when I'm afraid to pass the car in front of me that is doing 60 in a 65...

Thanks Alpha. Quality product. 5 outta 5 whooshes. See, there is that word again!

• Finished yesterday, couldn't put an update up because I spent the rest of the day, and a half a tank of gas, taking it for a test ride. Whoooooosh! Oh my. I had a gopro video of the first short ride, unfortunately it is NSFW with the language and I'm afraid my momma might hear me :saint: . Did I say Whoosh yet? I love that sound, it seems I have a small jet engine, under that unassuming Texas flag. I'm pleased in every way with the quality, fit, finish and technical support received from Henry @Turbosling and @AlphaAndy I give a whoosh factor plus 10.

Not sure about top end, but it did pull 110 in 4th gear yesterday try to test the limits. Gone are the days when I'm afraid to pass the car in front of me that is doing 60 in a 65...

Thanks Alpha. Quality product. 5 outta 5 whooshes. See, there is that word again!

Welcome to the boosted club. Others might not understand this question, but I have to know. What does the misses think of the boost? She has to be smiling and you must be scared.

• Welcome to the boosted club. Others might not understand this question, but I have to know. What does the misses think of the boost? She has to be smiling and you must be scared.

We haven't crossed that bridge yet... she has had to work the last few days while I took vacation. She has not even been a passenger in it yet. Hoping for just a brief bit of clear weather this weekend so I can take her out for spin... and then let her drive.

Happy you got it together Texas T! From the sound of it you love it like I do. All the difficulties doing the install are forgotten on the first ride and you feel the acceleration. Your install looks beautiful with that blue. Ride hard and be safe. :thumbup:

• Alright @Texas T ... you got this... Just think of the smack down you will lay down on a few Mustangs and Cameras there in the Big Texas State. Looking forward to PICS!!

You haven't seen the Stangs down here...