Happy Thanksgiving

• Thanks @Ross I am at a loss for words about this @Painter said it best Member's here for Members

• Are those prices all-inclusive? :whistling:

Hahahaha, no. You know better. There's the girl rental fee, the make-up fee, the hairstyling fee, the nail fee, the "upgrading the rack as soon as I get the money" fee, the "this lingerie is new so don't get any drool on it" fee, and the oldie but goodie divorce fee when your wife walks in. Then again, some people I know would still consider that the cheapest option....

• @Ross I am happy to hear that our shenanigans can bring a smile to your face and a sense of calm/escape to an otherwise topsy turvy year. I hope that next year is better for you guys, but know that we are here for you (hopefully in person at some point) no matter what. YOU are one of the many reasons this forum is so special.

• Hahahaha, no. You know better. There's the girl rental fee, the make-up fee, the hairstyling fee, the nail fee, the "upgrading the rack as soon as I get the money" fee, the "this lingerie is new so don't get any drool on it" fee, and the oldie but goodie divorce fee when your wife walks in. Then again, so people I know would still consider that the cheapest option....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I did not get to the installation of my new steering wheel, hood pads ect, because someone went for BLACK Friday shopping till here computer took a grap. I hope it was for SS Mods. :):D:P
    I always have stuff laying around, so it was not so hard just cherry rigging ( I know I used a Laptop SSHD for a desktop). I used the installation disk before with an other PC, and I was able to by a new activation Key for $ 25.00

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch