I know where those Alpha boxes were headed!

• I'm currently testing a product for review but it's non-Slingshot related. It's a new birth control pill for men!!! The pill is HUGE! Apparently, you put it in your shoe & it makes you "limp"... :rolleyes::D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• @Slunglow - it looks like you will have to take a back seat to the Big Man, lol :D Rabtech, if you think it ends after they get their FIRST degree, you are sorely mistaken! Brace yourself. :00000441:

She is always needing money now... I use to give her 20.00 and keep her car full of gas an that was plenty... Now she needs 500.00 on Monday and on Tuesday she needs 200.00 more. Then on Friday she just ask for a credit card.... Please tell me they move out and stop costing money when they graduate... OR AT LEAST LET ME DREAM THAT IS HOW IT WORKS!!!!

• She is always needing money now... I use to give her 20.00 and keep her car full of gas an that was plenty... Now she needs 500.00 on Monday and on Tuesday she needs 200.00 more. Then on Friday she just ask for a credit card.... Please tell me they move out and stop costing money when they graduate... OR AT LEAST LET ME DREAM THAT IS HOW IT WORKS!!!!

You're screwed Rab... I finally gave up and just give my oldest (junior in college) $10K a semester and tell her to get a job to pay the rest (and she lives at home) I'm hoping the two boys (freshman and junior in HS) run off and join the circus...

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Is there a cable to connect to a flip pone?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Rab you should see if you can get Fab Factory to send you their Intake manifold. This way you can do a before and after on the dyno.... Just a thought since your up there in horsepower it would give an idea on gains.

• Okay, for the record... I'm sure many will take free stuff and do their best to review... Myself included!

Actually, I'VE BEEN WAITING....!!!

So PM for the address... :thumbsup:

Everyone knows about my 2 girls and 3rd on the way...

• You're screwed Rab... I finally gave up and just give my oldest (junior in college) $10K a semester and tell her to get a job to pay the rest (and she lives at home) I'm hoping the two boys (freshman and junior in HS) run off and join the circus...

The military is a great option. I am proud of my service right after graduation from HS and used the benefits to further my education.

• Ok. You are correct @Slingrazor . I have not slowed down but I have ran into a color situation. This would not be an issue with his normal kit. I have put so much high gloss white on the tubing it is yellow. No worries.... I will have it stripped down tonight and ready for black wrinkle finish to be applied.... I actually should have use wrinkle on it anyway....

But I wanted to show you all what it looked like when you have to much gloss . I brought the small piece in and placed it on a white pillow and you can see how bad it looks now.

I have the turbo itself half way loose and I'm working on getting the oil line off the bottom now. I'm still progressing forward.

• You can send it my way, it matches my sling. :D Good luck and have fun.

• So you have to strip down to finish the install?...