Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• The Confederate Flag flying beside I-85 in Spartanburg SC has been causing all kind of butt hurt ruckus among the rewriters of history. Sad but true...

You'll have to zoom in, doing 85 on 85 it was hard to get a decent pic.

Spartanburg County approved the permit to erect a flag pole on private land...when the Confederate Flag went up, the county revoked the permit and the court battle started...it's still flying as of today.

• The Confederate Flag flying beside I-85 in Spartanburg SC has been causing all kind of butt hurt ruckus among the rewriters of history. Sad but true...

You'll have to zoom in, doing 85 on 85 it was hard to get a decent pic.

Spartanburg County approved the permit to erect a flag pole on private land...when the Confederate Flag went up, the county revoked the permit and the court battle started...it's still flying as of today.

There is also a large one flying just outside of Andrews, S.C. I put up a 25 foot flag pole just to fly the Confederate flag in my yard.

• Well, I went to the Post Office 3 days ago...........

Not a sexy destination......

But 3 weeks to the day I had a total left hip replacement. Then I went for a 45 minute ride, and all was good.

I had to take my wallet out of my back pocket cuz it was pressing on the swollen tissue from the incision.

So, the next day I rode out to lunch in Cromwell.

Took a long ride back and was riding about an hour.

Today will be the third day in a row.

I'm planning on another hour ride.

Worst part of the whole deal is getting my long ass legs in and out of it.

Once I'm strapped in, I'm good to go!!!

(My goal is the Northeast Slingshots Foliage Ride in late September. Six hours round trip!)

Great to be "Back in The Saddle Again"!!!

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• If I were you, I would extol the virtues of a new steering wheel new pedal covers, new seats and ergonomical shift knob, possibly a taller windshield and perhaps some new tunnel covers to aid in your recovery if you do not already have them. I’m sure the Wife will agree!😎

oh, and maybe some new DDM’s shocks as well to cushion that wallet!😜

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Glad to hear you're on the mend. My buddy got his done 3 weeks ago and his PT hasn't included a single Slingshot ride. His insurance must suck!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That is great you are mending quickly. They replaced my right knee May 24th and I couldn't even think about getting in the Slingshot for about 2 months. I could have gotten in but I am sure I couldn't have gotten out. Doing the left knee Sept 20. Is the new hip working better them the stock one?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I wish all of you good luck and heal fast. Brenda's knee surgery lasted 3 years with 6 surgeries, 3 knees, and 2 different infections. Be careful where you have these things done and that is no guarantee. My heart doctor in Georgetown almost killed me twice, if I had not gone to the emergency room in Charleston I would not be here today. Mismanagement of medication. Just be careful people, if you do not like the answers you are getting get another doctor in a different hospital system. "DO NOT JUST CHANGE DOCTORS"

• @ConnMan Thanks my friend. I am very pleased with this new right knee. It has been in there for three months today, and it only hurts when I touch it in a couple of spots but I have read that can take a year to go away. I have done my PT workout everyday since April. Glad yours is coming along fast. Getting rid of the back pain is a real bonus. Even with the Spinal Cord Stimulator turned way up my back hurts so bad in the mornings I can hardly walk. The Slingshot seat does make it feel better.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My Sara hd an extra farmers market this evening so I got in a second ride to go help her setup - left here at 4:30 and according to the gauge in the Slingshot it was 114 degrees got back home around 6:30 and by then it had dropped to 111 degrees. once the sun dropped behind the mountain it was a very comfortable and fun ride - before that the sun was right in my face and even with the sunglasses it was not fun

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies