Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Rode the Slingshot today for the first time in 3 months.

Ran some errands is about all I did.

Then filled the tank, treated the fuel, and rode for an hour.

Came back and put it in the warehouse and plugged in the Battery Tender.

No clue when I'll ride again.

Getting a new hip on Monday morning.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Good luck with the hip replacement. Hope all goes well and you are up and going in no time. Enjoying life with no pain. 👍🏻

• @ConnMan Good luck with the hip. I have a new right knee and hope to get the left one done next month. When I went in for the pre op stuff there was 4 ladies getting hip replacements. Just be sure to do all your physical therapy exercises as they are the key to a faster recovery. My fishing buddy's sister didn't not do hers and is wheel chair bound now.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My buddy just had his hip replaced and he was back at work (desk duties mostly) in 4 days. That's why I'll never get a hip replaced. I don't want to go back to work!

Seriously though, he is feeling MUCH better!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thanks for the well wishes!!

I'm doing prescribed exercises and Yoga.

I figure being limber will help in the recovery.

Eating a Protein & Fiber diet.

No snacking or any sweets. Tons of water and NO BEER!

I'm down 10 lbs. and feel good.

So truth be told.......

Last time I was in the hospital, I was a newborn!

Not even an emergency room.

I've had 2 surgeries but at offices, not the hospital.

Good news is I won't be in the regular hospital.

I'll be at The Bone & Joint Institute in Hartford\

(I'm thinking about staying a few extra days, to get a tune up on my Bone & Joint!)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• YOGA ????? REALLY????

you can’t bullshit me - this would be the only reason I can see you doing yoga :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Oh good, I get to follow the butt jokes. :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing: Sending good wishes, ConnMan. I'm glad those of you have gone through hip and knee replacements are doing well.

I finally got the Sling out and rode 200 miles including a ferry to take it to my brother on the north edge of the Olympic Peninsula. I've been here 3 summers and have hardly put any miles on it. This area is too hot for me and really nowhere to ride much without dealing with a lot of traffic and tourists. Knowing him he will detail it, fix anything that needs it - like replace the tail pipe I lost. It's mine whenever I go over there, and I didn't sell it - not ready for that.

• typical Saturday run to the Farmers Market and then the long way home today - was actually very nice weather for a ride this morning low 80's and nice blue skies

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies