Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Lakeport to Santa Rosa to pick up that seat belt connector, and the scenic ride home. No pics, still learning to stop and smell the ocean so to speak, too many years trucking. With passing lanes few and far between on the 1, I have a hard time pulling over after getting around the 4-wheelers.

The no door views are spectacular, caught myself a couple times sight seeing a little to long, and going crude gotta look forward.

Top off the tank in Pt. Arena, which if you are ever going thru, make sure to have a chat with Dave and the Zen Motorcycle House. And it sure felt faster with that $5.50 91 on the coast. 8o

• Glad you are enjoying the Slingshot.

• Yesterday, Lakeport to Oakland, place some flowers at my God Sister's resting place for her birthday. Caught in a Lil bit of rain between Lower Lake and Lakeport on the return as it was getting dark.

Think I need to find some windshield wiper attachments for my glasses. lol.

I'm glad I'm somewhat more mature after acquiring this toy. The folks that try and bait ya...

• Yesterday, Lakeport to Oakland, place some flowers at my God Sister's resting place for her birthday. Caught in a Lil bit of rain between Lower Lake and Lakeport on the return as it was getting dark.

Think I need to find some windshield wiper attachments for my glasses. lol.

I'm glad I'm somewhat more mature after acquiring this toy. The folks that try and bait ya...

One thing that I try and remind the new guys and some of us old farts....rain/wet roads ALWAYS turn off traction and ABS (nannies). You want to control and not the computer. Hope you enjoyed most of the ride.

• One thing that I try and remind the new guys and some of us old farts....rain/wet roads ALWAYS turn off traction and ABS (nannies). You want to control and not the computer. Hope you enjoyed most of the ride.

Thank you for the reminder Ej, I will take that into account the next time.

Yesterday's Sunday Drive... Phenomenal views of the lake along the 20 in addition to our volcano Mt. Konocti. So many miles on the bike, just seems the views from the SS are at a different level.

• Thank you for the reminder Ej, I will take that into account the next time.

Yesterday's Sunday Drive... Phenomenal views of the lake along the 20 in addition to our volcano Mt. Konocti. So many miles on the bike, just seems the views from the SS are at a different level.

personally I find that the views are much easier to take in from the Slingshot than when I have been on two wheels. I dont know about others, but for me when I was on two I felt it required more focus on the road and less on the scenery

clearly both are far better than riding in a cage - with my Slingshot being my daily driver for almost 5 years now I don't know if I could ever go back to a cage

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thank you for the reminder Ej, I will take that into account the next time.

With over 250,000+ miles on a Gold Wing and 107,000+ miles on the Slingshot....the Slingshot is a more relaxed ride. But can take the twisties like the best of the Gold Wings or other 2 wheelers. I smile every time I open the door to the Garage where the Slingshot is (also my paint shop) so I'm in and out even if only for work....

• To my local Slingshot Dealer. I'm lucky only about 15 mi. away. Needed to pick up some Polaris Navy Blue factory matching paint I had on order along with an oil filter. Surprise it's labeled Indian, but I'll bet it's all the same. I hope so. Another surprise It only took 6 weeks to get here. Not bad as I expected 6 Months or so. Now I need some warm weather.

I did see a 2022 SL. One thing I really like is the front speaker box. It's molded to provide plenty of leg room. Not sure if the frame has a different bend in the area? I have SSV speaker boxes with aftermarket speakers. I like them but the combo cuts down on leg room even more than stock. Very irritating against the left leg. If anyone knows if these new speaker boxes will fit the first generation slingshots and achieve the same results for leg room, please inform. I'll purchase ASAP!

• Sweet! I have a prediction, in about 4 to 6 weeks you will be researching what’s a good back tire😎

Aye lol, I had that feeling, so there is a set of 20's otw from Rev Dynamics :thumbsup:, ended up going with the Foose Impala's, as they were the closest eye ball match to the wheel that will come on the eventual N-line trailer.

• Dana and I went on our first big ride yesterday in the Slingshot. Met with Dough and Amy Albright in Allegheny Township. Met up with Dennis and Diana Wagner in Saxonburg for lunch. Dennis set up a ride to Mahoning then to Punxsutawney. Came back home through Dayton, Ford City, and Apollo. Total of 174 miles. Slingshot ran great, great weather, great people.

• Dana and I went on our first big ride yesterday in the Slingshot. Met with Dough and Amy Albright in Allegheny Township. Met up with Dennis and Diana Wagner in Saxonburg for lunch. Dennis set up a ride to Mahoning then to Punxsutawney. Came back home through Dayton, Ford City, and Apollo. Total of 174 miles. Slingshot ran great, great weather, great people.

I think that I mentioned SSITS 2022 Maggie Valley. http://www.SlingshotRoadsters.com I got "CRS"

• 135 miles round-trip for lunch in Long Beach today stopped for a little ga$ some gumbo nachos and an ice cream and a protest in Laguna Beach!

The smoker at Louisiana Charlie’s! You can fit two cows in this thing!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().