Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains - Geez I love this place - wish I had moved here years ago !!

You should feel fortunate you have a spouse that agrees with your line of thinking. Many places to ride here in Maine but I would like new scenery. Loved MV on 2015 and would move there in a minute if it wasn't for the wife. Not many more riding years on my clock so new roads would be great. Oh well..

• Sam’s gas Feels like 1972 ( line wise )

I find it funny, we have a Costco and a Sam's Club on opposite corners and they always charge the exact same prices for gas. Every time we go to Costco the lines are several cars deep for every pump. The Sam's Club station on the other hand almost never has any cars at the pumps.

I have never understood why its this way. We actually let our Sam's membership laps a couple of years back, but lately we have been thinking about signing up again just because of the lack of lines at their pumps

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey bill, can I get lobster rolls in MV?

Nope - haven’t found any but surprisingly they have 2 good seafood restaurants not to far away. The bummer for me is no more crawfish boils😩😩 one of the coonass traditions I will certainly miss .. (no lobster rolls in Coonass land either):00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You gotta try heading out to Waynesville for a good New England style lobster roll at Maggie’s Galley, A little pricey (thanks BRANDON - you done that too) but a lobster roll is worth whatever you have to pay for one when you really want one

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You gotta try heading out to Waynesville for a good New England style lobster roll at Maggie’s Galley, A little pricey (thanks BRANDON - you done that too) but a lobster roll is worth whatever you have to pay for one when you really want one

Eaten there several times and never even considered a lobster roll - I guess cause I’m not used to eating them regular. Maggie’s Valley is excellent seafood for being in the mountains !!!

• Nope - haven’t found any but surprisingly they have 2 good seafood restaurants not to far away. The bummer for me is no more crawfish boils😩😩 one of the coonass traditions I will certainly miss .. (no lobster rolls in Coonass land either):00008172:

IF MV is anything like West Virginia, you'll most likely find crawfish (most folks in WV call 'em crawdads) under rock in the creeks, but I never heard of anyone eating them. For a change of pace, check if they have Ramp Suppers down there.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• IF MV is anything like West Virginia, you'll most likely find crawfish (most folks in WV call 'em crawdads) under rock in the creeks, but I never heard of anyone eating them. For a change of pace, check if they have Ramp Suppers down there.

When we had crawfish boils it was at least a hundred lbs at a time - be turning over a lotta rocks :00008172: Pardon my ignorance but WTF is a Ramp Supper ?????

• BryanL and I ran about 120 miles east to Goldendale, WA to meet LargeCar and Anita, then back 50 miles west to Trout Lake for lunch.

A nice view of the Little Klickitat river:

A nice little lake/pond:

Then on to Trout Lake for lunch. I parked about 2 feet from this creek:

Apparently Superman had just left:

Then back home, grabbed my bride and took the droptop up to the Battle Ground cruise in. An awesome day!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• So, I have to ask, was their actually a functioning pay phone in that booth? - - - I haven't seen one that worked in years, heck around here even the call boxes on many of the roads are non functional

• So, I have to ask, was their actually a functioning pay phone in that booth? - - - I haven't seen one that worked in years, heck around here even the call boxes on many of the roads are non functional

No functioning phone and according to LargeCar there hasn't been since he first saw it there. For some unknown reason, probably relating to gender, my wife wants one of these at our house. As usual I agree with her when there is an extremely remote possibility of it actually happening.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No functioning phone and according to LargeCar there hasn't been since he first saw it there. For some unknown reason, probably relating to gender, my wife wants one of these at our house. As usual I agree with her when there is an extremely remote possibility of it actually happening.

be careful - it may not be as remotely possible as you think - - I have seen several for sale over the years and at fairly reasonable prices for this style =O