DDMWorks Supercharger Kit - Now more power Available

• $1700 is usually the installed price at events. They are out of Missiouri which might be worth the trip if they will install for you.
    Welter really backs their product. If you are at an event and you have a problem, they will take the time to look at it and do what ever it takes to fix it.
    I have had 5 different exhaust systems between 2 slings, and Jeff's is worth the money. I base that on the cost of the other systems and the money lost when each one failed.

• Wow u sound like me. I have have 5 different exhaust to and all were to loud or exhaust fumes were to bad. Trying to find the quietest for my supercharger with good location for less exhaust fumes. I am still not ready to give up. This I why I thought about having jeff make me something custom for the back to exit were I want. Slingrazer what is your current exhaust. The only welter I tryied was 2.5 duals nice sound but fumes were to bad when slowing down almost kills u.

• were did u find it for $1,700 there site says $2,050

Got it put on at our Eureka meet. You might just give them a call, they are very good to deal with.
    Here is a pic of mine. Has a baffle you can install but I have kept it out. Hasn't been a problem with the sound exiting behind me. Might put the baffle in for long drives. Takes about a minute.

• That what I wandered since on there website the 2.5 exits a little different with a muffler tip with no baffel

That's why you need to talk to them. I had them switch to the carbon fiber muffler/resonator when I was at Eureka. Had originally just called and asked them to bring me the 2.5" system so I could add my supercharger without issues. After looking at the install yesterday when I went out to grease my u-joint, it looks like bringing it out on the passenger side would be fairly easy.
    Again, give them a call and they might be interested in trying to do that on one.

• I agree with @dangerdarrell. Just give Jeff a call he is very easy to work with.

Biggest issue I see with going to the other side is bracing. I really think you should consider his bagger version. It exists straight back. From what I understand it has very little noise at the cocpit

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• hey Jim is dustin from Anderson with the grey sling with the stoptech big brake kit. I know u got a new one are u going to putting a supercharger back on the new one. I wanted to make sure you were happy with it on your yellow one. I have never even rode in one with a super I just want more reliable power. My sling is just to slow for what I want

• Dustin I definitely plan to put my SC in my new one. Loved it on the 2015 yellow lemon. The SS has too many issues. The DDM SC is great. I will be having Dave and team put it back in at MV and since @dangerdarrell got one I am going to a smaller pulley so I can still be faster!!

• Awesome if your happy and are going to do it again that sold me on getting one. I was looking at turbo because they have quieter exhaust but there are to many problems with them that is what I don't want. The super is easy to put on in my garage to.

• I am running the 2.5 Stealth simular to @dangerdarrell.
    I originally had a custom Magnaflow that exited out the back right. The Stealth sound levels are better even though it exits to the left. It really only starts getting loud when you are hard on the throttle. Cruising around, or on the highway, the sound is good.
    The Stealth has a resonator box up front and a muffler out the rear that controls the sound really well.
    As for the SC, you can't go wrong. I have been beating the crap out of mine for over a year now.

• Dustin I definitely plan to put my SC in my new one. Loved it on the 2015 yellow lemon. The SS has too many issues. The DDM SC is great. I will be having Dave and team put it back in at MV and since @dangerdarrell got one I am going to a smaller pulley so I can still be faster!!

So now we know why you painted it yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Awesome if your happy and are going to do it again that sold me on getting one. I was looking at turbo because they have quieter exhaust but there are to many problems with them that is what I don't want. The super is easy to put on in my garage to.

Dustin, I ran the Alpha side exhaust on my old SS and really did not have a noise issue with SC. A little louder when I really put my foot in it, but by then I was going so fast I could only hear my cheeks flapping in the wind.. :)

Love the DDM SC. Plenty of power when you need it. Well worth the $$$$$

• Dustin, I ran the Alpha side exhaust on my old SS and really did not have a noise issue with SC. A little louder when I really put my foot in it, but by then I was going so fast I could only hear my cheeks flapping in the wind.. :)

I found a picture of you as proof. :00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Dustin, I ran the Alpha side exhaust on my old SS and really did not have a noise issue with SC. A little louder when I really put my foot in it, but by then I was going so fast I could only hear my cheeks flapping in the wind.. :)

Going to be kind here. Jim you know I would not recommend a side exit to anyone who is installing a SC. They are not designed to handle the increased heat and pressure.