Who remebers where they where on 9/11/2001 I do

• At the time I had my own business and traveled to Europe, Italy and Germany. On my way back home we got a message over the loudspeakers that we have to land in Greenland. A little later a new message came that we can not land because of the weather, after a longer time we got another message that are are over Canadian airspace and we will land because of the medical emergency in Halifax (Airline carrier did the correct thing IMO). Long story short I want to express my thanks to the people of Halifax, I was able to rest in a church basement . Again there is much more what that remember (I try not to write a book).
    I rented a car and drove home, anyhow you guys can't picture how happy I was to get home to see "Barbie" and my boys.
    We are and have a Great country the USA. <3<3<3

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I think EVERYONE remembers where they were that day. It was a horrific, world-changing event never to be forgotten...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I spent the morning on the roof of by office building in in Hackensack NJ Watched the second plan hit. After many meetings we released our staff at 11am knowing four spouses were in the towers. I than spent the next 36 hours on a friends fishing boat shuttling people from NYC to NJ because they had no way off the island. On the 13th I finally made it home and spent the next three days knocking on doors to find pets who had been left behind went their owners perished in the towers.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I spent the morning on the roof of by office building in in Hackensack NJ Watched the second plan hit. After many meetings we released our staff at 11am knowing four spouses were in the towers. I than spent the next 36 hours on a friends fishing boat shuttling people from NYC to NJ because they had no way off the island. On the 13th I finally made it home and spent the next three days knocking on doors to find pets who had been left behind went their owners perished in the towers.

Bro!!! You were a part of that amazing boat evacuation?! That's a story that many Americans are totally unaware of. Thanks for your part in that!!! Here's a great video about it...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

You are a good man Jonathan. That had to be a horrible few days for you and you stepped up and thought of others. You will be awarded.
    Pam

• You are a good man Jonathan. That had to be a horrible few days for you and you stepped up and thought of others. You will be awarded.Pam

we would go down to the train station and watch the cops put tick marks on the cars left in the lot and ask them for addresses so we could go look for pets left behind. On the 16th they started towing cars. That's when it hit me what happened. Young professionals who left for work just never came home.

Haven't thought about this in many years. Not sure how I feel about the memories but feel the need to gather some thoughts and hope to share more.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I will never forget that day. Remember that morning when I woke up. Remember when I got to my day job. Was working 2 jobs at the time. Was called back to my work. Many businesses I was delivering to just let people go home. So many people were just crying and distraught. So many images burnt in my mind from that day. So many images that followed the days and months after. The people getting voice mails days after from loved ones trapped in the towers telling them there fine. The people leaping from buildings because they had no other choice. Them finding fire fighters days and weeks after. They would always shut the site down. And walk the remains out. I could go on but it gives me chills. Sad day for not only our country but many others also. The towers had financial institutions from many different countries. Sad sad sad.

• September 11, 2001 impacted this country in a way that's hard to describe...it was an attack on civilians on our home soil using civilian forms of transportation...it brought things that many only knew about from the news to our doorsteps...
    I remember exactly where I was and will never forget.
    @Jonathan Thompson you embody America and all these years later I want to say Thank you!

• On campus in my senior year at a little school on the Severn River. I remember to within 10 feet of where I was standing when the first news report came in. We were sent back to our dorm, and I watched the second tower come down on live TV in my room. Around that time, they locked down the dorm, the Marines showed up at the gates in their Hummers, with M2 .50s and antitank missiles, and the jets were flying laps overhead between us and DC. Absolutely batshit nuts.

School administration banned us from going into DC, but a bunch of us seniors said "fuck that," drove into DC, and handed out water and sandwiches to guys working the Pentagon rubble.

• I will never forget that day either. My dad and I were together both fixed on the TV as the second plane crashed into the other tower. I never saw my dad shed a tear my whole life as he was a WW2 Navy vet and a hard ass. He turned to me with tears running down his cheeks and said "Oh My God - it is Pearl Harbor all over again". That was the first time I EVER heard him mention and I found out he was there at the attack on Pearl Harbor. It just amazes me how true heroes of our country have served not for fame or glory or even thanks but to make our the country the best on planet earth.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• JFK assassination...

My earliest memory as a child... I will never forget it. My mother was ironing clothes and I was sitting on the hardwood floor next to the ironing board. The older siblings were in school. I remember saying "Mommy that man got hurt" and she looked at me and said "what man honey" and I said "that man on TV". It's the first time I ever saw my mom cry and I figured if she was crying maybe I should be too. I will never forget it, I remember it so vividly it's like it was just yesterday. I was 3 years 5 months old. :(