Going to be away for a while - Hopefully to return

• You got this Phil,

I had a Cervical Laminectomy and I am still kicking, although with a surgical stainless steel reinforced neck, LOL

You going to Mayo in Jax?

That's who did my neck.

• No. Having it done by the UF medical team. They've partnered with Halifax Health for a lot of services. The neurologist team works 2 days a week here and out of their Gaiensvill location the rest of the week. Plus they have a complete neurology staff with office hours ful time to cover any surgical issues that may happen. It's a LOT closer and easier for me to have it done here than go up North. We;ll see how it goes tomorrow

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Phil, sending prayers and best wishes your way. My younger brother had C-2 through C-6 fused last month. He is on the road to recovery. Hoping all the best in your process! Looking forward to your return!

• Thanks again guys. Heading out in 5 minutes to get this next chapter of life started. Sure hope it al goes well. With all you GREAT guys pulling for me, how can I possibly let you all down. Of course, I will not be doing the surgery - just the recipient of some skilled hands from a great team of doctors

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have talked to him and the surgery went well - he is doing as well as can be expected after a major surgery. It will be a couple weeks before he knows how much the procedure helped. Meantime they are keeping him well supplied with the happy juice 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have talked to him and the surgery went well - he is doing as well as can be expected after a major surgery. It will be a couple weeks before he knows how much the procedure helped. Meantime they are keeping him well supplied with the happy juice 😂😂

I figured that you would have a little conversation with him. Thanks for keeping us updated with his progress. (If someone wants to send him a card I can get you his snail mail address. Get well or ??? cards...he'll enjoy)

• I figured that you would have a little conversation w ith him. Thanks for keeping us updated with his progress. (If someone wants to send him a card I can get you his snail mail address. Get well or ??? cards...he'll enjoy)

And thank you for doing that EJ. You'se guys are the best!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)