Christmas Gift Ideas

• If any of you are looking for the prefect gift for someone, HOOTERS is running a great deal if you have one near your location. For $299, the recipient can get 10 FREE Chicken wings per week for the ENTIRE YEAR. Just think of it. 52 weeks of 10 free wings. YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Just a disclosure: The deal is for WINGS only, but as always, you can get free looks at all kinds of breast while you're there

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Incredibly great marketing. Break even at $5.75, draw em in and sell some beers at a huge profit margin. A win - win. That's how it's done! They don't have any Hooters in South Jersey, but you can watch someone pump your gas for you for a fee.

Go Jersey!

• Due to the fact that my home owners insurance gave me three weeks to fill my pool and bring it back up to running condition or they are cancelling me. That and I had to buy a new mattress just before the insurance people sent me the letter I will be giving family IOUs this Christmas. The pool has been drained for 15 years and must be plastered and new pump. They gave me 3 weeks to complete this task.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Due to the fact that my home owners insurance gave me three weeks to fill my pool and bring it back up to running condition or they are cancelling me. That and I had to buy a new mattress just before the insurance people sent me the letter I will be giving family IOUs this Christmas. The pool has been drained for 15 years and must be plastered and new pump. They gave me 3 weeks to complete this task.

Scratching my head on this one. What Business is it of theirs whether your pool is full or not? What is the reasoning??

Tell them it’s for skateboards!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Scratching my head on this one. What Business is it of theirs whether your pool is full or not? What is the reasoning??

Tell them it’s for skateboards!

The insurance companies come up with some funny things. I have had several cases over the years where the insurance was going to be canceled if they did NOT paint (fix up) the exterior of the house.

• This is the third thing this insurance company has tried to use to cancel me. I believe this time they have won. No way this pool is going to be done in 4 more days.. It rained last weekend and raining again this weekend. There are a lot of insurance companies wanting to cancel people in Florida or just get out of Florida. This time my house is paid for and I won't have the bank giving me a hard time when they get the cancellation notice.

• This is the third thing this insurance company has tried to use to cancel me. I believe this time they have won. No way this pool is going to be done in 4 more days.. It rained last weekend and raining again this weekend. There are a lot of insurance companies wanting to cancel people in Florida or just get out of Florida. This time my house is paid for and I won't have the bank giving me a hard time when they get the cancellation notice.

Pay into a separate bank the same amount that they are charging you. Self Insured to a point

Maybe just fill it in?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Filling it in was going to cost more then bringing it up to useable. Need a lot of dirt to fill a 21,000 pool along with jack hammering it bottom our and the cool deck. My son and grand son are helping me. We are now chipping out places with bad plaster and doing the plaster patching. They finished installing a new pump and pipes Friday. If it don't stop raining on the weekends we should be able to put on the epoxy pool paint soon.

Ya I may go with the self insured thing. Unless the house is a total disaster more claims are small.

Tell them, stupid it’s winter , nobody is going swimming.. you will fix in springtime.

Keep Three Wheels Down

just an idea, last night I read a story about I guy who converted his swimming pool into an underground work shop. Basically he built some walls and threw a roof over it and covered it with some dirt.. - - dont know if it would even work with your pool, the one in the story was a rather large and deep pool, but it might be worth thinking about 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I suspect they been looking at it on Google Earth as it shows up real well there for the past 15 years. Should have covered it with a leaf cover and tell them I keep it covered to keep it clean. They would just send a inspector out and last time they found six things I had to get fixed in a month.