DDMWorks is moving :)

• The Sad thing is that even if a DDM did open here in California the state wouldn't even let them sell or install most of the things I would want.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The Sad thing is that even if a DDM did open here in California the state wouldn't even let them sell or install most of the things I would want.

but, on the bright side here in California the Slingshot is still legally classified as a motorcycle and motorcycles are exempt from all of the smog check/ testing requirements so if I were to install the goodies I desire the government would never know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• That’s hard to believe when gas powered lawnmowers and such are banned or is that still in the works?

never heard of gas mowers being banned - the guy who takes care of my yard still uses a gas mower - his leaf blower is electric, but the mower is still gas and so are all of the others I see being used around town and on our hundereds of our golf courses

• never heard of gas mowers being banned - the guy who takes care of my yard still uses a gas mower - his leaf blower is electric, but the mower is still gas and so are all of the others I see being used around town and on our hundereds of our golf courses

That’s good. The dipshits in my state were kicking around that same issue.

• https://pub.njleg.gov/bills/2020/S4500/4273_I1.HTM

An Act prohibiting the sale and use of gas-powered leaf blowers and supplementing Title 26 of the Revised Statutes.

Be It Enacted by the Senate and General Assembly of the State of New Jersey:

1. a. Beginning one year after the effective date of this section, no person shall sell, offer for sale, or distribute within the State a gas-powered leaf blower for use or operation in the State.

b. Beginning four years after the effective date of this section, no person shall use or operate a gas-powered leaf blower in the State.

c. Any person who violates the provisions of this section shall be subject to a civil penalty of not less than $500 nor more than $1,000 for each offense. State and local law enforcement shall have exclusive authority to enforce this section and the penalty imposed shall be collected and enforced by summary proceedings under the "Penalty Enforcement Law of 1999," P.L.1999, c.274 (C.2A:58-10 et seq.). If the violation is of a continuing nature, each day during which the violation continues shall constitute an additional, separate, and distinct offense. The Superior Court and the municipal court shall have jurisdiction of proceedings for the enforcement of the penalty provided by this section. Any penalty recovered under this section shall be retained by the enforcing government entity.

d. As used in this section:

“Gas-powered leaf blower” means a leaf blower that has a two-stroke or four-stroke engine and uses gasoline or a gasoline and oil blend as fuel.

2. This act shall take effect immediately.