My Slingshot just died

• Scanman if the engine you bought is bad and they refuse to help you out then contact your credit card company and try to dispute it

I did this the other week with a scam purchase I made on Pay Pal payment and they my credit card company

did agree with me and reimbursed my funds that Pay Pal would do nothing about..

So Pay Pal is doing nothing about scam asshole that is on their site stealing money ..

I had taken pictures of the whole conversation and sent it from Facebook messenger...

Our country and how sad it has become...

• I did this the other week with a scam purchase I made on Pay Pal payment and they my credit card company

did agree with me and reimbursed my funds that Pay Pal would do nothing about..

So Pay Pal is doing nothing about scam asshole that is on their site stealing money ..

I had taken pictures of the whole conversation and sent it from Facebook messenger...

Our country and how sad it has become...

I stopped using PayPal a little over eight months ago. All of their woke E.S.G. crap made me kick them to the curb..

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Another disappointing update. The tech that is working on my Sling is going to be out of town all next week for training. That means I won't get another update till the 20th. I'll be lucky if I get it back before next month.

• Well Scanman whats the verdict any news

Very bad news. I was told that this engine is bad and I need another new one. I should have gone with the built engine and been done with it, but now, I get to spend even more money because I'm right back where I started after spending over $6000 on a used engine. I'm going to bite the bullet and get the built engine. Boy did I F**K UP on this one.

• I feel your pain as well. When I "WON" a free Hahn turbo system to have the first Turbo Slingshot street driven and hitting over 300 RWH, I thought all was great. And what did that get me? It got me one of the FIRST Slingshots to blow an engine on the dyno. Goes to show you that free ain't always free, and CHEAP usually isn't either

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I would be on the horn with the guy you bought the motor from and find out what he is going to do to make this all right.

I agree and I would take pictures of all commutations and even the ones on this forum to show him what

you have been going through since purchase of motor ...

May I ask did you purchase with credit card ?????

If you did contact them ....I had issue from Vanderhall forum purchase that was scam and Pay Pal did nothing but

my Credit Card after few weeks removed charges from card...

I took pictures of every thing the scam person said to prove what he was doing from Facebook messenger.

• SUCKS to have to go through this, but at least in the end you will know you got a quality motor from a first class source

might be a good time to add a supercharger - - reward yourself for having to go through all of this BS

you deserve a reward

just a thought 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I contacted Suncoast Cycle Sports this morning and they asked that Ride Now Powersports Hurst contact them and provide photos and other info as to what is wrong with the motor. The guy at Hurst was telling me that there was shrapnel in it that damaged the cylinder walls, pistons and head. I'll call tomorrow and see what they figured out and what I need to do. I think I might see a very minuscule glimmer of hope.

• I contacted Suncoast Cycle Sports this morning and they asked that Ride Now Powersports Hurst contact them and provide photos and other info as to what is wrong with the motor. The guy at Hurst was telling me that there was shrapnel in it that damaged the cylinder walls, pistons and head. I'll call tomorrow and see what they figured out and what I need to do. I think I might see a very minuscule glimmer of hope.

Fingers crossed for you Scanman hope things work out.

if the above is true, then the words fraud and deception come to mind related to the person that sold the motor to you.

Knowingly, selling something that is broken and representing it otherwise should be accompanied with visceral and punitive recourse!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I would say the least they should do is reimburse you for the entire cost of the motor including shipping and also they should cover your expenses for the labor involved in installing the faulty motor and also the labor for having to remove the faulty motor as well.....If not I would think a report to the BBB would also be in order....good luck with everything.