2018 SL Owner here from MD!!

• :BLUESS: Hello everyone... New to the forum AND new to the Slingshot world. I don't know much about Slings.. I just bought one because I like the look!! But here, im looking to meet new people with the same interest and gain knowledge of this beautiful machine. Sooooooo, hello to all again!!! 😂

• :BLUESS: Hello everyone... New to the forum AND new to the Slingshot world. I don't know much about Slings.. I just bought one because I like the look!! But here, im looking to meet new people with the same interest and gain knowledge of this beautiful machine. Sooooooo, hello to all again!!! 😂

Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' Best thing that you can do is get lot of seat time in before going to crazy with the 'mods'. Major rally in Maggie Valley, NC end of May -- 1 Jun. Check out http://www.SlingshotRodsters.com Probably have 500 Slingshots there for the week.

• Welcome to the forum!! Not like most forums - friendliest, most knowledgeable, bunch of guys you will ever meet. Pour yourself 2 fingers and enjoy!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Welcome! Mine is one year newer.

Learn to do your own maintenance. I was surprised at how easy and accessible everything is. It will save you a bunch of money... which you can use to buy more parts.

• Welcome to the forum friend! I hope your SS brings you as much joy as mine does to me.

Keep that wallet hidden for awhile and get some ass time in the seat.

Once the wallet opens for mods - it seems to stay open ;)

Would love to see pics of that ride!!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

Edited once, last by Shadrac ().

Come on to Maggie Valley at the end of this month and you will get to meet your new friends. About 500 of them. Go to Slingshot Roaster's.com for registration and more info.

• Hey me too! Mine is Daytona Yellow. I'm in Marshall, MO. Only one in town, so I'm feeling Xtremely Cool. If you find some "inexpensive" places to shop let me know. Time to start dressing this ride.

I dunno about inexpensive but between Kyle a ZZ Performance

https://zzperformance.com/collections/slingshot

OR

Dave at DDM Works

https://www.ddmworks.com/Slingshot_c_351.html

OR

SLINGMODS

https://www.slingmods.com/

they can get bought anything you want….and most of your $$$ :00008172:

• NOPE - didn’t forget - don’t want any forum brothers coming after me with a gun :00008172:

• Hey Guys... thanks for the outpouring!!!! I can tell right now that this is going to be a fun experience for me.. AND this forum is going to be a great source for me.. I don't know if i'm ready to go to Maggie Valley just yet but I will live it thru the eyes of this community, im sure of it...lol.... BUT, if anyone is in Annapolis, MD or the surrounding area, please hit me up. I have no one to ride with at the moment...😂😂😂

• Hey Guys... thanks for the outpouring!!!! I can tell right now that this is going to be a fun experience for me.. AND this forum is going to be a great source for me.. I don't know if i'm ready to go to Maggie Valley just yet but I will live it thru the eyes of this community, im sure of it...lol.... BUT, if anyone is in Annapolis, MD or the surrounding area, please hit me up. I have no one to ride with at the moment...😂😂😂

Ray add your 'hometown' to your info and it should show up and people will know if your close by.

• I didn't have any handguns then only hunting rifles and shotguns. I miss my friends and places I could hunt and fish but don't miss the high taxes. While I was there in the late 60s and 70s you paid the state half of what your federal was and the county 50% of the state then if you lived in some cities they had city tax not to mention property taxes. I bought a new VW Rabbit diesel in Maryland paid the taxes, got transfer to Virginia had to repay the taxes, transferred back to Maryland and had to pay them again. All three times for the new value of the car. Do I miss Maryland? I think not.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I bought my Sling last year and have been having a ball!!!!!!! I have found a couple of women's riding groups and have been out with them. I saw a fellow driving a red one in my home town on Sunday while I was wishing for less rain so i could get out too. I'm out west in Utah so not many riders out here