After all these years I finally got a Slingshot!

• Last monday i finally went to pick up my 2015 SLingshot SL. It only had 5200 miles on it and in pristine condition. Previous owner Also included factory full cover and the Nelson Riggs half cover. Just ordered the 2020 upper and lower accent panels and leds.

• Last monday i finally went to pick up my 2015 SLingshot SL. It only had 5200 miles on it and in pristine condition. Previous owner Also included factory full cover and the Nelson Riggs half cover. Just ordered the 2020 upper and lower accent panels and leds.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Best thing that you can do is get LOTS of miles in the seat before going to crazy with the 'mods'. Check out Slingshots in the Smokes 2023 http://www.Slingshotroadsters.com probably be 500+ Slingshots there for the week. Anything you can think of that can be done to s Slingshot you will see.

• Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Best thing that you can do is get LOTS of miles in the seat before going to crazy with the 'mods'. Check out Slingshots in the Smokes 2023 http://www.Slingshotroadsters.com probably be 500+ Slingshots there for the week. Anything you can think of that can be done to s Slingshot you will see.

Even somebody doing wraps?

• Yes you can see the absolute best wrap in person. This wrap is the best by far the best in the SS community. All you have to look at Bill Martin and his SS. That might help you in your mod spending. See you in Maggie

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Ya’ll win - YES I been foolin all y’all all these years - IT IS A FREAKIN WRAP!! Can we close this case now that I plead guilty ? :P and yes when I tried to put together a deal with Quick Jack for a group buy they told me to piss up a stump for all you elephant memories out there - guilty as charged. What about a plea bargain to put this to rest? :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ya’ll win - YES I been foolin all y’all all these years - IT IS A FREAKIN WRAP!! Can we close this case now that I plead guilty ? :P and yes when I tried to put together a deal with Quick Jack for a group buy they told me to piss up a stump for all you elephant memories out there - guilty as charged. What about a plea bargain to put this to rest? :00008172:

Accepted. You are hereby sentenced to life on Earth.

Sorry to be so harsh.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well in all honesty I am gonna say it and print it as well.

Bill Martin definitely has the BEST Hand painted Flame Job in the whole SS community.

I will let it rest(the wrap job) now.
    All of you have to admit, it was fun!

Love you my coonass brother!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Ya coulda told me that if I confessed 5 years ago you guys would let up for crying out loud :00008172:

PS - people still ask me at the gas station if it’s a wrap :00008862:

• thanks everyone!! At the moment, I did splurge a little. I ordered the 2020 front upper and lower accent led lights/turns. Trying to figure how to wire them in using the oem harnesses. Also trying to figure out where that dang oem fog light harness in the dash/radio area. Previous owner did install the blue and white floor leds. So they look really nice at night. Ive been worn out since i got it. A lot of my friends wanted a ride around town. I love driving the slingshot. But due to my back issues. I can only tolerate it for a certain length of time sadly. But man oh man, the adrenaline rush i get is equal to driving a sport bike. Also even though i own two convertibles. The slingshot is a whole new experience vs a regular car convertible. So happy that I own one now and excited to start customizing it. But glad I found a group that has the info i need. ;)

• thanks everyone!! At the moment, I did splurge a little. I ordered the 2020 front upper and lower accent led lights/turns. Trying to figure how to wire them in using the oem harnesses. Also trying to figure out where that dang oem fog light harness in the dash/radio area. Previous owner did install the blue and white floor leds. So they look really nice at night. Ive been worn out since i got it. A lot of my friends wanted a ride around town. I love driving the slingshot. But due to my back issues. I can only tolerate it for a certain length of time sadly. But man oh man, the adrenaline rush i get is equal to driving a sport bike. Also even though i own two convertibles. The slingshot is a whole new experience vs a regular car convertible. So happy that I own one now and excited to start customizing it. But glad I found a group that has the info i need. ;)

Get yourself a trailer if you can’t drive that far and come to the Rally 1st of June. You can meet all the guys (fun to put a face with the name) and there are plenty beautiful short rides or as long as you like. You won’t find a more genuinely great bunch of guys anywhere else IMO!!

I am feeling your pain with the back. Fused two disc back in 2005 and have been catching hell the pass three years.