Ist Time Owner Upstate SC

• Hi Everyone!

As u can tell, I need to put a good cleaning on the what u waitin on list...

I've been checking out that section for recommendations...now if only I could stop riding long enough...

I'm in Upstate SC, a little south of Charlotte NC...

• Welcome to the best Slingshot forum on the planet Leah ! Nice ride! Looks like you're in striking distance of the Maggie Valley Slingshot rally where you can make a few hundred new Slingshot friends this spring. I have met many of the forum members and consider them all friends. It's truly a brotherhood. Now get out there and ride!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Hi SlingLow, thanks!

Maggie Valley would be something I'm definitely interested in! Haven't been there in way too long...

Also thought a trip to Myrtle might be fun!

• I live in the Upstate in the Anderson area. Lot of great people on the forum that can help answer all your questions. Maggie Valley is a great place to meet some great folks from this forum and check out a lot of slingshots. The riding in those mountains are just fantastic. Hope to meet you soon.

• Nice to know there are others within a decent ride area!

That's been one of my questions/concerns...how many miles/hours can the machine tolerate?

I've been 75+ in interstate passing/changing lanes...it had more, but being a newbie, that was enough at the time...

Would a 300 mile trip at highway speed be recommended?

That's been one of my questions/concerns...how many miles/hours can the machine tolerate?

I've been 75+ in interstate passing/changing lanes...it had more, but being a newbie, that was enough at the time...

I have run I-26 many times with the cruise set at 100 mph. We had one of those radar jammer's going to Huntsville, Ala. and we ran over 100 mph all the way from Augusta Ga. Put the pedal to the mat and ride. OH! the Sling is a blast at Robinling Raceway in Savannah, Ga.

• Sweet!

Thanks Fun & CM.

That's great to know!

I'm looking forward!

Tomorrow is prolly gonna be just finding reasons to be out on it...

It is addictive!

I've done around 2,700 miles up to Alberta, Canada twice but the 1st time I met up with KayTwo who came from South Carolina and logged over 6,000 miles, Ross from Wisconsin and exharleyrider from Minnesota. We met in Montana and cruised up to Glacier National Park at 90 mph which I think was the speed limit. You can cruise as long as your derriere will let you.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

I have a 2016 Slingshot with 101,000+ miles and lots of Hwy miles at highway speeds. No problems. Done lots of 600+ mile days. What engine is in your Slingshot? Check out http://www.Slingshotroadsters.com for the Maggie Valley rally.

• Was checking out the Maggie Valley info.

Before I register, do most do the entire 5 days?

Which package is the better deal?

And on the one package, is it better to include meals?

I kinda prefer being able to light a grill in the motel parking lot...

A lot of us will be coming in on Mon and staying thru Sat leaving early on Sunday. So probably what you want in the base package getting you into the fairgrounds and a T-shirt. Those of us who have been around a while don't sign up for any of the group rides. (to many in the group) You will meet lots of people and most will be glad to have you tag along. Lot of us OLD guys will be staying at the Four Seasons and they have a grill by the creek in back of the motel. Hope we can meet in Maggie.

I arrive on Monday also. EjFord just said it all, so there is no need to repeat. I also will be at the Four Seasons.

• I started this thread as an introduction. In my Slingshot excitement about the group and with so much to ask. I didn't really introduce myself, and everyone being so nice, it slipped my mind...

When checking out the Maggie Valley rally, it hit me...

I screwed up, let me start over...

Hi everyone, I'm Leah TransWoman, Upstate SC,...Sorry everyone, I do apologize. I didn't mean to be misleading. I can leave if it's gonna be an issue...

• I started this thread as an introduction. In my Slingshot excitement about the group and with so much to ask. I didn't really introduce myself, and everyone being so nice, it slipped my mind...

When checking out the Maggie Valley rally, it hit me...

I screwed up, let me start over...

Hi everyone, I'm Leah TransWoman, Upstate SC,...Sorry everyone, I do apologize. I didn't mean to be misleading. I can leave if it's gonna be an issue...

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot insanity"