Oklahoma new guy

• That's awesome! Congratulations! They are definitely a lot of fun and you have found the best forum information and ideas. There are a ton of super knowledgeable people willing to help or answer questions. I would be surprised if you couldn't find an answer to something searching this forum. But if you can't, just ask. Everyone here is super helpful. Check out the DIY section also. There is a lot of great info in there. Enjoy the new ride and if you need help with anything feel free to reach out.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Welcome :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Welcome to the insanity Ed!

Some advice: Wait to do any modifications until you have driven for a while. Go to get-to-gethers (GTGs) with other Slingers to see what they have done, what you like, and what you don't. We all have stories about mods we paid for that we pulled off later.

Then once you decide, get a credit card that your spouse doesn't know about! ;)

Oh - and I hate to say it, but check BookFace for other SS Groups. You will find a lot of GTGs with our groups. There's big groups in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, & Houston and we go all over the place. We just had a HUGE (700+) GTG in Houston, some of us are going to Baton Rouge Memorial Day Weekend, then others are going to Maggie Valley (NC) or Sturgis at different times.

• Welcome fellow Okie! I'm in the Cushing area. You need to check out the Oklahoma SlingShot Riders on Facebook. It's a great group of folks and there are quite a few meetups and rides posted there.

Thank you. I'm near OKC. I have a request pending for that group and Oklahoma SS Riders. Every once in a while I see a big group meet at the OnCue in Moore on I35. Hoping to hook up and learn stuff.

I plan on keeping it simple. Definitely getting the convex mirrors. I saw someone had posted a DIY cup holder using a rubber hose coupler. Might see if I can figure that out this weekend. Canvas top will be coming down the road at some point.

• Thank you. I'm near OKC. I have a request pending for that group and Oklahoma SS Riders. Every once in a while I see a big group meet at the OnCue in Moore on I35. Hoping to hook up and learn stuff.

I plan on keeping it simple. Definitely getting the convex mirrors. I saw someone had posted a DIY cup holder using a rubber hose coupler. Might see if I can figure that out this weekend. Canvas top will be coming down the road at some point.

With the convex mirrors get the mirror extensions ...