Moving day

• Hello again Dieter,

Congratulations on the move. I think you will know the best area rides before the summer is out

Maybe you could post your address. Would love to see where you landed

( if not public maybe by PM)

Best regards

• Well mytoy and Bill Martin , my wife and I are staying at the Maggie Valley Best Western tomorrow night. We'd love to meet you and your brides. In fact, if you're available I'd like to buy you dinner at an eatery of your choosing. We'll be in the area through Thursday going through the Great Smokey Mountains, Cherokee, running the Tail in the rental car (hey, I have to see it . My wife's work schedule doesn't allow us to attend the rally - yet) and whatever else appeals to us. If you're interested ping me here or call or text at 360.907.3870. Cheers!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well mytoy and Bill Martin , my wife and I are staying at the Maggie Valley Best Western tomorrow night. We'd love to meet you and your brides. In fact, if you're available I'd like to buy you dinner at an eatery of your choosing. We'll be in the area through Thursday going through the Great Smokey Mountains, Cherokee, running the Tail in the rental car (hey, I have to see it . My wife's work schedule doesn't allow us to attend the rally - yet) and whatever else appeals to us. If you're interested ping me here or call or text at 360.907.3870. Cheers!

Sent you an e-mail Bill's info.

Bill Martin and I are in contact,

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• mytoy it was such a pleasure to meet you and Barbie! And thanks to Bill Martin and Angie for their southern hospitality putting us up for the night. It was a short stay but I have a feeling we will cross paths again. I can't tell you all how much we enjoyed our stay. You made us feel like family!

• mytoy it was such a pleasure to meet you and Barbie! And thanks to Bill Martin and Angie for their southern hospitality putting us up for the night. It was a short stay but I have a feeling we will cross paths again. I can't tell you all how much we enjoyed our stay. You made us feel like family!

Enjoyed finally meeting you and your lovely bride in person. Treated you like family because all the “old timers” around here are family. People have opened up their homes to me all across the country - literally from Florida to Oregon and many in between — the least I can do is pay it forward when folks come to enjoy my valley. Yeah I said my valley - I have claimed it :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

The pleasure was all ours, It was great to meet your lovey wife and you. It took mee till know to recoup from the PARTY LOL :00000436::00000436:. I look very much forward to see you guys again.

We are blessed to have our forum, otherwise we would have never met, and we would have never had the chance to call each other friends.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Hey SlingLow , did hey let you pee in his creek? Oh sorry that is for DER , I forgot.
    yeah he pretty lucky guy, he got mytoy to move there to help him control all the moonshine in the neighborhood. You still gotta watch the Coonass!!!!!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• We are blessed to have our forum, otherwise we would have never met, and we would have never had the chance to call each other friends.

mytoy no truer words than that. We have all made some fantastic friends over the last few yrs all due to this forum and the great people that make it the best forum. Sure there has been a few strange uncles but for the most part its a big family of great people. Cant wait till end of May to see you all again

• mytoy no truer words than that. We have all made some fantastic friends over the last few yrs all due to this forum and the great people that make it the best forum. Sure there has been a few strange uncles but for the most part its a big family of great people. Cant wait till end of May to see you all again

All inclusive here - we don’t even discriminate against Canadians :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The pleasure was all ours, It was great to meet your lovey wife and you. It took mee till know to recoup from the PARTY LOL :00000436::00000436:. I look very much forward to see you guys again.

We are blessed to have our forum, otherwise we would have never met, and we would have never had the chance to call each other friends.

Please forgive my early departure, I promised my wife I would behave in order to get her on board. We covered a lot of ground in a week and I needed to stay in shape for the rest of our trip. I promise you that if we have more than a day next time I'll show my true colors! Or better yet come out west and we'll party on my home court. And I'm proud to call you, Bill and your brides my friends.

I bought my Sling to expand my shrinking social circle. I figured it would be a way to meet new people. I never knew, or would even guess that something like a forum would be the conduit. I've met so many fine people through this board and there is many more to go.

So to any of you here that have not gone to one of the events or joined a local ride, my advice is make it happen. The friendships you'll make are real, lasting and can span the continent (that includes you and your brothers and sisters up there in Canadia gooseman )!

We're now sitting in the Nashville airport waiting for our flight home. Until next time...