January is the time to ride

• LOL, got up to 50 at 1pm and I decided to get it out of my system. Been too wet or too cold to ride. Today was perfect.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• January is a great time to ride here in my neck of the woods - was 77 degrees today and they say we will even hit 80 this Friday - - - - I’ve never bee to Tennessee in January, but I was in the Nashville area in February of 2009 and it was damn cold! Icicles hanging from the overpasses on the highway, not even close to what I would call nice riding weather

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• January is a great time to ride here in my neck of the woods - was 77 degrees today and they say we will even hit 80 this Friday - - - - I’ve never bee to Tennessee in January, but I was in the Nashville area in February of 2009 and it was damn cold! Icicles hanging from the overpasses on the highway, not even close to what I would call nice riding weather

It was 50 and sunny yesterday and I hadn't been out riding for over 2 weeks because of rain and temperatures not getting out of the 30's so rode enough to warm up the old girl and get it partially out of my system. 77 would be nice but if I've got to ride in California to find those temps, I'll pass. LOL

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• drfubar I certainly know what you mean regarding the rainy and cold weather because we're having the same here in North Georgia mountains, but yesterday I had to get out and visit my dealership?

34 degrees when I pulled out at 9:30 AM and only 48 degrees when I got back home about 3:30 PM but the Ride was much Better than the weather!!

Keep on Rolling on All Three Wheels, wherever you are!!!

• Supposed to get into the high 60's today in NE Florida. Haven't been in our Sling since new years day due to surgery last week. I managed to drive both tractors yesterday to pack down the gravel we had delivered.

Hoping we can go for a ride this afternoon. Told my wife if I can drive an 8N with bad brakes and a sticky clutch, I can drive the SS, but she might have to help me get out of it. She is skeptical but I'm hard headed. wish me luck! :thumbsup:

• @Rws904 be careful some times my back is so bad I have to use my cane to get to the Slingshot but the seat always feels so good when I slid down into it.

Will do, debating on Dalton's for a late lunch or Peppers and then the cigar bar. I miss that comfy seat!:)

• @Rws904 be careful some times my back is so bad I have to use my cane to get to the Slingshot but the seat always feels so good when I slid down into it.

I have a bad back too. I had someone make a comment about me driving slingshot with it hurting...I am like you, the Slingshot seats don't really irritate my issue. The seat heaters feel great.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• So far this January has been okay

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Mr Johnson. It's hard to like this post, but I here you. I really wanted to take a ride Saturday, but with the temps hitting the high 30's and low 40's, I may just stay warm inside and drink more than i should and eat a lot of those bad things that have been calling my name for weeks

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have always said this is South Ga. as Florida starts South of Orlando. I have had my water pipes freeze here and had snow and ice on the roads. I like the idea of eating and drinking.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Wife's a school teacher. She had two hour delays four times this week due to the cold and snow. Got to love Western Pa. in the winter.

My parents lived in Hollidaysburg PA. West of Pittsburg, on top of the Allegany Mountains. They would get allot of lake effect snow there just about all winter.