Is there anyone else watching the Rittenhouse trail

• OK, I was raised in a family with guns, I have gone on hunting trips before I could talk or walk, I have been hunting myself since I was 12 years old, and my Dad purchased me my first 30.06 when I was fifteen years old, so I am pro gun ownership! With this understanding, I am going to come in here totally out of left field where I have only heard things peripherally about this case, and the only reason I am entering now is because this seems to predominately one sided while preoccupying so many folks. So, what I have heard is very basically that this guy showed up at a peaceful demonstration carrying an assault weapon, thus creating an avoidable situation by doing so where two people were killed and a third was injured. If indeed my understanding is basically correct, than I am seeing little logical reason for this debate.

I am not here to argue, or to create an argument, I am just offering a point of view as something to think about.

Bill

• OK, I was raised in a family with guns, I have gone on hunting trips before I could talk or walk, I have been hunting myself since I was 12 years old, and my Dad purchased me my first 30.06 when I was fifteen years old, so I am pro gun ownership! With this understanding, I am going to come in here totally out of left field where I have only heard things peripherally about this case, and the only reason I am entering now is because this seems to predominately one sided while preoccupying so many folks. So, what I have heard is very basically that this guy showed up at a peaceful demonstration carrying an assault weapon, thus creating an avoidable situation by doing so where two people were killed and a third was injured. If indeed my understanding is basically correct, than I am seeing little logical reason for this debate.

I am not here to argue, or to create an argument, I am just offering a point of view as something to think about.

Bill

First let me make it clear I think going down to this "event" with a a gun was probably a very unwise decision - but more to your question I would ask was it a peaceful demonstration when he went down? or had it already devolved into a riot situation with property destruction already taking place?

I think this is a very important factor in trying to understand his motivation - was it reasonable at the time for a person to believe that a friends property was at risk and needed to be protected?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Bill

https://www.foxbusiness.com/li…kenosha-protest-riots.amp

REBUTTAL

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Bill

If I see you carrying a gun, I'm going to give you a wide berth. I'm not going to chase you, nor am I going to try and hit you with a skate board. The most I will do is say "good evening sir" (or ma'am).

• From all the video I have seen Kyle Rittenhouse was walking/running away and had his back turned from a very aggressive mob. Only when attacked did he protect himself. I think the question is to what degree was the threat from the mob. My opinion if he did not protect himself in any of those instances he would not be here today. My opinion is also based on seeing how the mob appeared to be feeding upon it's own aggression.

• Has anyone else seen the picture of what a skate board did to the New York cop. It is not pretty the side of his head is caved in.

I did not see the picture but you bet. Smack someone in the head with a good swing and wheel contact it's a deadly weapon just like a baseball bat.

• If you only get your information from the main stream media then I can see why one would think he was wrong bringing a gun to a skate board fight where he shot a few nice peaceful protesters. The media had pronounced him guilty before the trial started.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Let the riots begin!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Looks like the jury didn’t buy the prosecutor’s “idea” that everyone takes an ass whoopin every once in a while - he shouldn’t have shot. One of the more ridiculous statements made in this trial IMO !!

• The usual suspects are having a total meltdown - Hollywood, BLM, liberal news casters - because the judicial system we have worked and did not succumb to the outside pressures to convict an innocent man. The stupidest thing I heard so far is “just because he was found not guilty doesn’t mean he was innocent”. NO DUMBASS - the whole case depended on whether Rittenhouse acted in self defense or not. Obviously a jury of his piers said he did so in my book you don’t get anymore innocent than that !!!