Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I really do feel like there is no choice. I just got back from New Zealand a couple of weeks back...I Think I could retire there. Would have to find a way to get the Shot over there though. But the rides wold be amazing

• This may be a post for another thread, but when I was in New Zealnd I met a guy in Hobbiton who brings Bently's over there every other year for a rally. Wouldn't it be fun to get Polaris to sponsor a rally there? There is a Polaris dealer in every town becuase they farm a lot...I stopped at one and showed him pics....I think they would love to have them over there. We should try and get something going.

• I really do not know how the two can be compared. One has made some poor business decisions that failed, but a lot more that are successful. The other candidate has been responsible for lives lost and has had constant investigations on her actions that are blessed as ok because she lives by different rules. Why is it OK for the Democrats to forgive her for unlawful acts but then criticize him for words that hurt feelings?
    Fact from personal knowledge!!!!!
    As a first lady, anytime HC flew on Air Force One she made the military change out of their uniforms if they were around her. She despised their presence. What a great Comander In Chief she will be.

• We have had a spirited, good natured conversation skewering both Trump and Clinton. A lot of the things that we are seeing have been going on for decades - just not as in your face as it is now. The media bias is even worse than under normal conditions. The Democratic Party is blatantly corrupt for even nominating Clinton for the Presidency. The Republican Party is imploding because the people want some kind of change and Trump is their answer but is a heavily flawed candidate. Libertarians don't have a chance lacking the political clout to be competitive. Clinton tells us how great things are and how she will continue Obama's great work which the numbers do not support. Trump keeps telling us he is going to make great again yet alienating huge voter blocks by his divisive rhetoric. I have pondered this dilemma and believe that nothing is going to be really fixed by election of either candidate. It is going to have to be a gradual process and done by none other than we the people. Starting with local, state, then federal elected officials a message must be sent that the days of feeding us shit and calling it ice cream are OVER. Both Rep & Dem need to be slapped and put on notice if we elect you, you best do what you say and be more concerned about the people's business than getting re elected. If you don't you will most certainly be a one term official. The beaurcatic nightmare that has become Washington DC must either be dismantled or rebuilt from a ground swell of everyday Americans. We have to have people in government that are willing to give and take to move forward. One of the basic principles of negotiation are if it was a successful negotiation - both parties walk away feeling like they lost. We have petulant children in office now that if its not their way completely they want to take their ball and go home. Life for them doesn't change but for the people things are spiraling down. Unless there is a dramatic change I am trying to console myself Hillary will probably be the next President. We all know there will be no change there. Even though I support Trump I can see where he scares middle of the road voters which are mandatory for him to have a chance at winning. One thing for sure Trump is correct when he says America is losing on almost every level. The thing to consider is the politicians of the last 50 years have led us into the hole we are in. Are we really naive enough to believe that either party is going to lead us out of this hole without drastic changes? I just can't see it given the current political situation. WE are the only ones that have a chance to VOTE our way out of this debacle holding each and every candidate accountable. At this point we are the only ones that can save this country!! Sitting on the sidelines is no longer an option.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We have had a spirited, good natured conversation skewering both Trump and Clinton. A lot of the things that we are seeing have been going on for decades - just not as in your face as it is now. The media bias is even worse than under normal conditions. The Democratic Party is blatantly corrupt for even nominating Clinton for the Presidency. The Republican Party is imploding because the people want some kind of change and Trump is their answer but is a heavily flawed candidate. Libertarians don't have a chance lacking the political clout to be competitive. Clinton tells us how great things are and how she will continue Obama's great work which the numbers do not support. Trump keeps telling us he is going to make great again yet alienating huge voter blocks by his divisive rhetoric. I have pondered this dilemma and believe that nothing is going to be really fixed by election of either candidate. It is going to have to be a gradual process and done by none other than we the people. Starting with local, state, then federal elected officials a message must be sent that the days of feeding us shit and calling it ice cream are OVER. Both Rep & Dem need to be slapped and put on notice if we elect you, you best do what you say and be more concerned about the people's business than getting re elected. If you don't you will most certainly be a one term official. The beaurcatic nightmare that has become Washington DC must either be dismantled or rebuilt from a ground swell of everyday Americans. We have to have people in government that are willing to give and take to move forward. One of the basic principles of negotiation are if it was a successful negotiation - both parties walk away feeling like they lost. We have petulant children in office now that if its not their way completely they want to take their ball and go home. Life for them doesn't change but for the people things are spiraling down. Unless there is a dramatic change I am trying to console myself Hillary will probably be the next President. We all know there will be no change there. Even though I support Trump I can see where he scares middle of the road voters which are mandatory for him to have a chance at winning. One thing for sure Trump is correct when he says America is losing on almost every level. The thing to consider is the politicians of the last 50 years have led us into the hole we are in. Are we really naive enough to believe that either party is going to lead us out of this hole without drastic changes? I just can't see it given the current political situation. WE are the only ones that have a chance to VOTE our way out of this debacle holding each and every candidate accountable. At this point we are the only ones that can save this country!! Sitting on the sidelines is no longer an option.

That about sums it up...well said.