Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Today I realized that we are all supporting Hillary Clinton for president! Yes that's right, each and everyone of us!
    We have all made donations of tax dollars that go toward her campaign. Most of us who have been in business would feel a bit slighted if our employees all worked for the competition while on our time clock.... But, sadly, that is exactly what is happening.

We employ Mr. Obama to run the country but as I understand it he is using our Air Force One at our expense to fly all over the United States to campaign for Hillary! Shouldn't he be at the helm of our ship? Doesn't he have more pressing matters to attend to such as Isis, the economy, the loss of jobs, the trade deficit, our shrinking military, illegal immigration and a host of other important issues?

I cannot put all the blame on him as I'm sure this is been done in the past with both Republican and Democratic presidents but shouldn't this be illegal? Once a president is elected, wouldn't it be nice if they did not associate with a particular party but concentrate on the State of the Union? If this were so, things might actually get done in Congress. If this were so, wouldn't the president be concentrating on doing a good job for his employer (We the People) ?

It really upsets me that we have an employee that is spending our money campaigning instead of working!

• Bill Clinton and the Attorney General of the United States just happen to be on the same tarmac and decide to have a little meeting and they only discussed his Grand children.
    That tells you how stupid they think the American public really is.
    I'm sure they would not lie about what they were really talking about.
    I'm sure Hilary's emails never came up in the conversation.
    The Attorney General then says she will not make the decision to prosecute or not.
    Today Hilary has a three and a half hour meeting with the FBI.
    All of this in less than a week.
    They think we are so ignorant.
    Pam

• Totally agree.. And then the State Department "cleared up" her statements in Aspen and reiterated that she will be making the final decision. WTF!!!

• I can't waste time reading anything in a two-word thread that isn't even grammatically correct! Really? And you are pontificating on the intelligence of the candidates???
    For anyone who cares, it's POLITICS SUCKS. Politics is a singular noun, requiring a singular verb. It's first-grade English grammar, people. But it's so much easier to pretend to be smarter that others by character assassination and name calling. What a country.

• I can't waste time reading anything in a two-word thread that isn't even grammatically correct! Really? And you are pontificating on the intelligence of the candidates???
    For anyone who cares, it's POLITICS SUCKS. Politics is a singular noun, requiring a singular verb. It's first-grade English grammar, people. But it's so much easier to pretend to be smarter that others by character assassination and name calling. What a country.