DDM Works goes beyond the duty of any vendor

• I would like to let everyone know what a excellent (outstanding) company DDM Works is.
    We had our Supercharger installed and went back to the hotel and Ivy@DDMWorks called us after the installation and we had no transportation back to the fairground, she offered right away to pick us up which she did with a big smile on her face.
    Also Dave@DDMWorks, Jeff@DDMWorks , and the other lady (sorry forgot here name) where more then just professionals, they are Family.
    There supercharger is a product next none, extremely high quality and craftsmanship.
    I just would like to recommend DDMWorks to anyone considering a supercharger. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• YEP!!! What he said

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know I speak for everyone here at DDMWorks when I say - Thanks so much AND you are very welcome! We are happy to serve and so lucky to have such great customers FAMILY!!! We had a great time in Maggie and can't wait for next year!

No no no Texas next year is more important and earlier

I should have the money for my SC :thumbsup:

Sincerely
    Mr Difficult and Needy

• No doubt Dave and Jeff at DDMWorks work hard to make sure you are a satisfied customer. I could not have ask for more from Dave as he ensured that all my issues were worked out while at SSITS. I also want to thank Ivy and Angie as they were very customer focused and very friendly ensuring all of my order was completed as requested. I look forward to doing business with DDM again.

• Well said @mytoy. I had my SuperCharger, oil filter relocation kit, oil cooler, and center feed fuel rail installed in Maggie Valley as well. The workmanship by @Jeff@DDMWorks and @Dave@DDMWorks is flawless. I cannot thank both of them enough for all of their help. And a big thank you to @Ivy@DDMWorks for all of her assistance during the ordering process, and making sure everything was perfect on the day of the install.

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::FILTERSS:

• @Dave@DDMWorks and @Jeff@DDMWorks are both great guys! I bought my used ALPHA turbo kit from them and Dave offered me his shop to use to install. Dave and Jeff both even gave me a hand when needed and even let me use some of their tools. I don't know of any other shop that would of let me do this, especially when it's not their product. Dave even came and opened the shop for me on a Sunday cause I didnt finish the install on Saturday. I personally saw and heard people calling Dave while I was there to ask support questions on other peoples products and Dave still assisted them.

Every time I see them, they both treat me like I have been a customer for decades. Soon enough I will step over to the darkside - right @Dave@DDMWorks? :D:D:D

• All you need is a 2nd email address, a business credit card and yes, they will ship to your buddy's house!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Texas will be awesome next year! It's a long haul, but worth it for some really great people! Excited about that one too for sure!

If you, Dave, Jeff, & Angie need a place to break up the trip we will cook up some good coonass food and leave the light on for ya!!! :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it