SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016 (Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016)

Date

SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016

Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016

Maggie Valley, NC, USA

Participants

19 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 30th 2016, 7:00 pm
  • Kim and I are really looking forward to meeting and riding with all of our new friends on the forum at SSITS16. Our plan is to leave Louisville May 31st (Tuesday) morning. We will be taking Hwy.64 to Lexington,Hwy.75 to Knoxville and then Hwy.40 on into Maggie Valley. It's about a 6 hour trip with the dogs along for the ride. If anyone is taking this route and is in need of assistance feel free to contact us through our family owned restaurant in Louisville, Ky. the Hitching Post Inn (502) 239-4724. If you give the manager your cell # they have been instructed to contact me (Kevin) immediately. We have the means to get you,your passenger and your broken Sling off the side of the highway and safely to Maggie Valley.

NOTE: This means you too @Tripod although we would probably just strap you to the roof "Summer Vacation" style. ;):00008356:

• CANCELLATIONS.
    This is the week we normally get a few cancellations which gives a few latecomers a chance.
    (1)There is a room just come available today 31May-5Jun at The Comfort Inn host hotel.
    First come first served.Call Marie tonight tel 828-926-9106or Teddie tomorrow morning.
    $99.00 per night.
    (2)Due to cancellations we have 10 places available at the family style sit Down dinner.The maximum is 190 persons so if you registered late or you haven't yet registered here is your chance to attend the dinner.
    You do need to be registered.
    Go ahead and remit $22.00per person by PayPal to info@slingshotroadsters.com.
    When remitting please add note for sit down dinner.
    200 is definitely maximum.Tickets will be given to those who paid and reserved at checkin.

• going to reserve right now...

• Kim and I are really looking forward to meeting and riding with all of our new friends on the forum at SSITS16. Our plan is to leave Louisville May 31st (Tuesday) morning. We will be taking Hwy.64 to Lexington,Hwy.75 to Knoxville and then Hwy.40 on into Maggie Valley. It's about a 6 hour trip with the dogs along for the ride. If anyone is taking this route and is in need of assistance feel free to contact us through our family owned restaurant in Louisville, Ky. the Hitching Post Inn (502) 239-4724. If you give the manager your cell # they have been instructed to contact me (Kevin) immediately. We have the means to get you,your passenger and your broken Sling off the side of the highway and safely to Maggie Valley.

NOTE: This means you too @Tripod although we would probably just strap you to the roof "Summer Vacation" style. ;):00008356:

what a sincerely nice offer that is @Slunglow... hopefully the "Lois Lanes" will stay at home and superman won't have to save her!

@Tripod is going to SSITS?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• @FunCycle is correct, you all get a break! :D Won't be there physically but will be with you all in spirit! All is ask is that some of you toss us non-attendees a bone once in a while during SSITS & post some pics. Thanks! I know you're all going to have a fantastic time. Please be careful & drink responsibly. ENJOY!!!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @FunCycle is correct, you all get a break! :D Won't be there physically but will be with you all in spirit! All is ask is that some of you toss us non-attendees a bone once in a while during SSITS & post some pics. Thanks! I know you're all going to have a fantastic time. Please be careful & drink responsibly. ENJOY!!!!!

Gonna Miss You Brother!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Damn,. What's it going to take to get your ass there? I can write you a permission slip. :thumbsup:

• BREAKING NEWS.
    Polaris will be bringing their 100ft x 30 ft event trailer with a factory team of engineers and product development personnel which will be situated at Ghost Town Village and a 20ftx20 ft tent which will be situated at The Comfort Inn host hotel.Both of these will be manned at various times by the team.
    At seven thirty am prior to the rides they will supply water.
    There will be further exciting news re Polaris in the next few days.

• BREAKING NEWS.
    Polaris will be bringing their 100ft x 30 ft event trailer with a factory team of engineers and product development personnel which will be situated at Ghost Town Village and a 20ftx20 ft tent which will be situated at The Comfort Inn host hotel.Both of these will be manned at various times by the team.
    At seven thirty am prior to the rides they will supply water.
    There will be further exciting news re Polaris in the next few days.

Great news Ivor, last year they only came for 1 day now that they've addressed most off the issues they're making an effort to support events.
    In San Diego we have 3 SS Dealers and Polaris is sponsoring a 195 mile ride with free breakfast & lunch for all 3 Dealers.

• As of today we have full information for Slingshots in the Smokies loaded onto our App&Website.This is under the heading Slingshots in the Smokies Info.
    Everything you need to know about the event.Where to park,where trailers go,where rides start from.An itinerary schedule and map what is where.
    Using the App is most useful as you go around you can quickly look at the App on your phone for all sorts of different info.
    Download the free Slingshotroadsters App from both The App Store and Google Play Store.
    Website has same info loaded.On the App tap Slingshots in the Smokies info and on the website on the home page the same.