Boost controller

• Only line you wanna run to that intake manifold is the blow offf or another line off your intake to a afr gauge. Your booost or wastgate line which ever you prefer to use should run from turbo to wastegate just changing your spring alone will be fine but I wouldn't suggest a green spring not to safe with the boost creep u could see probably up into the 11s for boost which I've heard is ur looking for a problem when going that high without a forged motor .safer way would be a red and natural spring which gives u almost 7psi with a creep to 8 maybe mid 8

The Hahn system doesn't run to fitting on turbo. During testing and tuning at Bob's place they found that plugging the turbo port and pulling the wastegate reference from the intake side had a much smoother reaction on the BOV and the held the wastegate closed till 7.5 PSI with a peak of 9psi. They made all the tuning dyno runs with it setup in this configiration... Also it seems that there is a very noticeable stutter when speed shifting if the vacuum is pulled from the turbo on the Hahn.

I kept my vacuum lines routed this way on my Alpha setup and it seems to work flawlessly. However with the new boost controller I'm sure it may be different when I pick it back up from DDM.

With the Hahn setup I have all my vacuum/boost references pull off of the fitting below the throttle body. I use 3/8 fuel hose to run to the BOV and then T it over to my wastegate. And I have a smaller fitting that supplies my AEM gauge.

• Rubber washer that comes with solenoid actually is same thread as torx screw from skin so just used the other end of the bolt and just zip tied my map sensor for now

I think this is too close to the exhausts. Solenoids usually don't deal well with heat, I would take father away from exhaust heat exposition

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• Map sensor is by my fuse box as far from any heat as I could get it and yes the solenoid is mounted on the inside of the fender on the top bolt. And the heat Situation I'm assuming that the solenoid must get pretty hot since the boost line runs right through there and if u can see where ddm is mount theirs it's right about the same height level as theirs just away from firewall since I think u get more heat up there

• This is how I installed mine:

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• All I can say is God bless zip ties. Where would we be without them? It's kinda funny if you think about it. There really isn't a close substitute for them. Duct tape is nasty and drys out. Tie wire is just to thin and cuts whatever it is holding. And string sucks because you can't pull it tight like a zip tie....

• All I can say is God bless zip ties. Where would we be without them? It's kinda funny if you think about it. There really isn't a close substitute for them. Duct tape is nasty and drys out. Tie wire is just to thin and cuts whatever it is holding. And string sucks because you can't pull it tight like a zip tie....

They are a wonderful thing ! Ratchet Straps would be up there with them . How else could we tie our toys down..

We have started using Velcro straps at work. They are easy to remove and are reusable.

YLM. Your Life Matters

I ran out of the 2 sizes that I use most of the time after 11 years of retirement so I went to Home Depot and bought the 1000 count bags. Getting low on a couple more sizes so I will go ahead and buy. Better to have and not need

• I ran out of the 2 sizes that I use most of the time after 11 years of retirement so I went to Home Depot and bought the 1000 count bags. Getting low on a couple more sizes so I will go ahead and buy. Better to have and not need

Isn't that the truth. I have thousands of them. Every time I go to Lowe's or Home Depot I grab a bag or two.

You have to be careful. There are some crappy zip ties. I actually look for the ones that are NOT shiny. They seem to be brittle plastic. I like the dull colored brand name zip ties. The ones you can hold a transmission up with. And I'm serious about the transmission. See the photo.....