What do you carry

• I carry at least one of these every day.
    Some days i will carry more than one.

The top one is Big Brother, a XD45 with Match grade barrel and polished trigger and feed.
    The middle is Little Brother, a XD9C with Match grade barrel and polished trigger and feed.
    The bottom is Baby Brother, A Bodyguard .380 with integral laser.
    These are the kids
    Just imagine what Daddy and Mama is :thumbsup:
    If you want to see, I will show you,

But you will have to ask real nice to see granddad and grandma

• I may be the only Texan born & raised that doesn't carry or own a gun. I have always had a kid with me to date so I am a safer than sorry kind of guy. Yes there are gun safes ect however why bother to own it at that point..if some one breaks in your not making it to/unlocking a gun safe/cabinet (IMO). Maybe when all kids are grown and out of my hair I'll look at getting into shooting/hunting/owning guns.

• I may be the only Texan born & raised that doesn't carry or own a gun. I have always had a kid with me to date so I am a safer than sorry kind of guy. Yes there are gun safes ect however why bother to own it at that point..if some one breaks in your not making it to/unlocking a gun safe/cabinet (IMO). Maybe when all kids are grown and out of my hair I'll look at getting into shooting/hunting/owning guns.

this is what I have cause I have grand babies in and out of the house

A biometric safe that opens only with your finger prints - VERY QUICKLY - and inaccessible by anybody else. You may never need it but if you ever needed to protect your family and didn't have it.......well you don't want that scenario. - just food for thought bro

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I bite my nails & finger skin, if I got something like that i'd have to use my wife's fingerprints cause mine may work half the time lol
    But I am just about 40 years old and if you new my life story you'd think I'd be all about having a gun or 2, however never have really needed 1 and think the people that REALLY NEED 1 bring it upon there self to need it. Just my opinion again I've only walked in my shoes :thumbup: . Most of my family (the ones not felons) own LOTS of guns... just not me.

• @MidcitiesNinja I get it what you are saying but if you ever get some time read up on the rise in home invasions. God forbid that ever happens to you -but if it does - forget 911 they will be WAY too late. Ever considered what you would do to protect your family in such a horrific event. Better to have a firearm in a safe by your bed for 50 years and never pull it out than need it once and not have it. Just some food for thought bro

• We would have a problem sleeping at night if there weren't atleast one firearm within arms reach. Our kid is grown and out on her own but we have a deadbolt on both doors of our master bedroom. So if the possibility arises there may be children in our home,for instance when we entertain,we simply lock both doors. Problem solved ! :thumbup:

• I was 19 when three men chased; then attacked me in lower Manhattan. I was beaten unconscious while they tore off my dress, fractured my ribs, and cracked my skull by my right eye (will leave out the rest as you get the idea).

Fast forward 20+ years... I've learned self-defense, weight trained, and have been carrying a gun ever since ~> IMHO: This "could have" gone down completely differently if I were armed that day. Not saying it would have... but I truly stood no chance against them (a gun levels that particular playing field).

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Had a women pounding against my main door several weeks ago at 10:30pm, yelling someones name, never happened before, will never happen again, the last thing she heard was my 12G loading, last thing I heard was " sorry wrong house".

• I was 19 when three men chased; then attacked me in lower Manhattan. I was beaten unconscious while they tore off my dress, fractured my ribs, and cracked my skull by my right eye (will leave out the rest as you get the idea).

Fast forward 20+ years... I've learned self-defense, weight trained, and have been carrying a gun ever since ~> IMHO: This "could have" gone down completely differently if I were armed that day. Not saying it would have... but I truly stood no chance against them (a gun levels that particular playing field).

I hope they caught em and ripped their balls off and fed em to em in small bites in solitary confinement for bout 25 years. I think this is one of the most horrific crimes a person can commit short of murder. Very sorry that happened to you and it appears you have moved past it....good for you!!!

• I hope they caught em and ripped their balls off and fed em to em in small bites in solitary confinement for bout 25 years. I think this is one of the most horrific crimes a person can commit short of murder. Very sorry that happened to you and it appears you have moved past it....good for you!!!

Different times my friend... sadly, justice was denied (even got bitter-dose of victim blaming from the police officer because I shouldn't have been wearing a dress to entice the men). Oh, don't get me started!

It's definitely taken a while, but I've learned I can't look back if I ever hope to move forward (so I don't). But let me assure you... if there is to be a "next time" ~> my aim is true, my draw is fast, and my resolve is absolute!

Signature.png

• Different times my friend... sadly, justice was denied (even got bitter-dose of victim blaming from the police officer because I shouldn't have been wearing a dress to entice the men). Oh, don't get me started!
    It's definitely taken a while, but I've learned I can't look back if I ever hope to move forward (so I don't). But let me assure you... if there is to be a "next time" ~> my aim is true, my draw is fast, and my resolve is absolute!

Thank you and make it count.

• Different times my friend... sadly, justice was denied (even got bitter-dose of victim blaming from the police officer because I shouldn't have been wearing a dress to entice the men). Oh, don't get me started!

I always wished there was more money to be made prosecuting crimes like that. Me thinks it would be quite satisfying to put away some of these animals - didn't have the stomach to defend em - pay for a prosecutor too low - so I whored myself out to corporations for the money - ain't law grand!!! :P

• Tap twice to the chest... spend one at the head.
    *at least, that's what I was taught in training.

I'm a center of mass, empty magazine until the threat is gone person. Then again, I'm also a .45, preferably open carry, with a 9mm concealed carry kind of person. And a "I have a good trauma/first aid kit in the car so I can try to render aid if needed" kind of person. I like to be prepared, if that is possible.

As a woman with kids, I am an easy target. I choose to reduce the chances that me and mine will be victims. Guns aren't for everyone, but they are for me!

• I'm a center of mass, empty magazine until the threat is gone person. Then again, I'm also a .45, preferably open carry, with a 9mm concealed carry kind of person. And a "I have a good trauma/first aid kit in the car so I can try to render aid if needed" kind of person. I like to be prepared, if that is possible.
    As a woman with kids, I am an easy target. I choose to reduce the chances that me and mine will be victims. Guns aren't for everyone, but they are for me!

@sideseatdriver ... I'm taking notes!

Signature.png