Electric car charging tax?

• The article mentions states adopting a per kilowatt charging tax "to make up for lost revenues from gas taxes".

The greenie weenies pushed for more efficient cars, then raised taxes to "make up lost revenues"

Same thing in California. Raise energy prices to force conservation, then utilities petition government to raise prices "to make up for lost revenues" (They are entitled to your money, see!?)

Now once again with electric cars.

The squeeze is ON!

https://www.greencarreports.co…ne-sales-today-s-car-news

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• the problem I see is that here in California they add taxes to gas they say are to maintain the roads and then they also add taxes to your car registration that they also say are to maintain the roads

and then - - they dont maintain the roads!!!!

If these idiots had to actually be accountable for the money of ours that they spend they could probably reduce all of these damn taxes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• the problem I see is that here in California they add taxes to gas they say are to maintain the roads and then they also add taxes to your car registration that they also say are to maintain the roads

If these idiots had to actually be accountable for the money of ours that they spend they could probably reduce all of these damn taxes

That's the problem with political monoliths. Zero accountability.

It's taken 15k dead and 5 sexual assault allegation for the SLIGHTEST hint of accountability for New York's Andrew "Murder" Cuomo...

• That's the problem with political monoliths. Zero accountability.

It's taken 15k dead and 5 sexual assault allegation for the SLIGHTEST hint of accountability for New York's Andrew "Murder" Cuomo...

527,000 deaths, 19 sexual assault allegations and not the SLIGHTEST hint of accountability for EX-president Dump.

• 527,000 deaths, 19 sexual assault allegations and not the SLIGHTEST hint of accountability for EX-president Dump.

527k deaths?

So you blame Trump for the virus?

So do you give him credit for operation warp speed and the vaccine or in your world is everything always hate motivated?

must really suck being so full of hate - rotting from the inside as you seem to be

• 527,000 deaths, 19 sexual assault allegations and not the SLIGHTEST hint of accountability for EX-president Dump.

Again I will give you the benefit of believing you researched the policies of who you voted for and didn't just press "D" So tell me sir exactly what has the new administration done or what are they planning to do that in any way benefit the country. What policies did you vote for that will make a positive difference.

I have yet to se anything! Please enlighten us.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Precisely. Also saw that with "fire safety tax" "support our schools tax" and many others in my years in CA

• That's the problem with political monoliths. Zero accountability.

Sorry, but what the hell does this have to do with electric vehicle taxes, or any vehicle for that matter??

just wondering 🤔🙄

• Precisely. Also saw that with "fire safety tax" "support our schools tax" and many others in my years in CA

I think the biggest fraud that California has pulled on the people is the Lottery - - I remember back before the State had any involvement in any lottery at that time our schools were some of the best in the nation. When they started pushing for a lottery the big sales pitch was that all the money would go to make our schools even better - - - - well here we are many years latter and California takes part it just about every lottery there is, and millions of Californians take part and spend billions of dollars - - - and our schools????

Some of the lowest ranked in the nation - despite multiplying the amount of money available that money has done nothing to improve the quality of the students education - - I'm sure they spent it - probably on participation trophies and multi lingual education, free lunches & God only knows what else, but whatever it is - - it hasn't helped make anyone better educated - if anything it has been the exact opposite

although I am sure it has provided many many redundant government jobs for the various departments needed to waste so much money

• @ Edward Neal Same here in Florida. I spend 14 years as Support Staff and watched the Department Heads and their office staff get new furniture and computers far better then what they needed. Lots of waste that could have gone to teaching students and salaries.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @ Edward Neal Same here in Florida. I spend 14 years as Support Staff and watched the Department Heads and their office staff get new furniture and computers far better then what they needed. Lots of waste that could have gone to teaching students and salaries.

Use it or loose it. Wasteful practice, past time to end it!

Half a million deaths? Is Trump now in charge of Planned Parenthood?

Are you talking about COVID? You know the flu where your pedo in chief just opened the border for drug cartels, sex traffickers and NONE OF THEM SCREENED BEFORE ENTERING THE COUNTRY.

Sexual assault allegations? You know what Trump's accusers had in common with Biden's accuser? They are all democrats. 19 had a reason to lie and 1 didn't. Guess which one?