BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• More stuff I thought I’d make up....it’s lonely in my moms basement...

https://www.independentsentine…rty-of-racism-want-proof/

The problem is not so much that we care if you make stuff up - - the problem is that you post it over and over again where it doesn't belong

this post of yours is a prime example - this thread, as you well know was a simple request for information from people here who had received a covid vaccination - wondering what if any effects it might have had. - here is a link to the OP just incase you forgot - link to OP

as we can all see you have posted in this thread numerous times and not one of your posts actually addresses the question in the OP - in fact unless you are hypocrite I assume you have not been vaccinated and shouldn't even need to post in this thread yet here you are posting in this vaccine thread about politics and race issues?

about an hour ago I decided to unblock you I was hoping that the message that Rab sent you in post #834 above might have convinced you to keep your political ramblings where they belong

Please, I actually enjoy some of your posts when they are made in threads where they belong, but when you put them in threads like this or over in the comic thread as you have been its not cool

Bigdog I would like to not feel the need to block you again - - the choice is yours - please keep your political opinions and links in the political thread - - - can you do that????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Not to encourage anything but - if you follow any of the Native American Predictions of things to come it is just amazing how some of what they predicted can be interpreted to be what we see happening now.

The word interpret is important because what was said a thousand or more years ago when things were so different can easily be miss understood.

Yet I am amazed that so much seems accurate. Lots of people have made predictions over the centuries and so much history an knowledge has been lost it is hard to know the truth. Tripod the area were you live is rich with native culture and predictions I bet you could chime in.

Just something that interests me. There are so many ancient structures thru out the world that academics want us to believe were built by primitive people and we couldn't duplicate them today.

Food for thought and just another direction in this derailment.

Now carry on

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• yep I guess I will have to go back to this - its clear that he still doesnt understand the idea of posting his views in the proper place - even his entire reply missed the point - he tells us all about what he is posting and why he is posting and he still doesnt get the idea that it in the wrong place

I guess he gets blocked again, but no one can say I didnt give him a chance

• Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Bigdog im going to ask you one more time. Please stop the bullshit and aggravation. You are just asking me to do something I really don't want to do. Just stop posting your shit over and over. Everyone knows what you think and believe. I promise. So stop it. This is your last warning.

I'll be back to check on everyone in a little while.

• FDA grants Pfizer covid 19 vaccine full approval

"The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic," Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said in a statement issued Monday. "While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product."

• FDA grants Pfizer covid 19 vaccine full approval

"The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic," Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said in a statement issued Monday. "While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product."

I wonder if; or how much, they investigate possible issues with the unborn?

If it is approved by the FDA does this mean that Pfizer CAN be held legally liable if the poke harms someone?

What of the heart issues with young people?

• I wonder if; or how much, they investigate possible issues with the unborn?

If it is approved by the FDA does this mean that Pfizer CAN be held legally liable if the poke harms someone?

What of the heart issues with young people?

from what I have read these vaccines have actually been tested in a far greater number of people than most other new vaccines. Apparently one of the primary reasons that normal trials take as long as they do is because the groups of volunteers are very small and this means they need to do a large number of such trials. In the case of these vaccines they have been able to observe and study huge numbers of people and this has enabled them to get the answers they feel they need to insure they are safe in a much shorter time frame

as to legal liability I would imagine that it will be the same as with any other drug or vaccine - if there is a provable cause and effect they would be held liable and if it were to rise to a point where it were wide spread the approval would be withdrawn

As an side thought I have to wonder if polio would have ever been eradicated in the U.S. if social media had existed in the 50's and 60's like it is today - - would they have been able to get the numbers of people vaccinated like they did if every bad possible side effect had been broadcast to everyones news feed and would we still be having people routinely crippled today????

just food for thought - - these things are always a balancing act of risk vs reward

personally I will get the third shot booster as soon as it is made available to me - - my granddaughters, who are too young to be vaccinated, health is far more important to me than any potential risk to myself

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• ...personally I will get the third shot booster as soon as it is made available to me - - my granddaughters, who are too young to be vaccinated, health is far more important to me than any potential risk to myself

Thanks for the info and really good point about the polio vaccine.

A friend of mine was vaccinated recently (a bit due to me prodding; she is a dear friend and I was concerned) when I looked at the website (Publix where I got my vaccine) it said the booster was for people who were "immune compromised".

• Thanks for the info and really good point about the polio vaccine.

A friend of mine was vaccinated recently (a bit due to me prodding; she is a dear friend and I was concerned) when I looked at the website (Publix where I got my vaccine) it said the booster was for people who were "immune compromised".

I have heard that they are planning on recommending the boosters to everyone at 8 months after the second shot was received - - unfortunately the very large number of unvaccinated people have provided a fertile field of people in which the virus can keep growing and mutate and unless these people do get vaccinated covid could continue to change (as the flu does) which could make ongoing boosters a needed thing

Like I pointed out - Polio was only stopped because so many people got vaccinated that it no longer had that fertile field of people to grow in

check this out - - Polio Vaccine problems - - 100's of thousands of kids actually got defective Polio vaccines and many ended up with the disease and paralyzed - and this is isn't all. Imagine this information had been open to public - - - - yep people would have avoided the vaccine and today we would have kids still getting paralyzed and dying

Edit - the oral vaccine for polio actually contained live virus and over the years caused actual polio in enough people that today its no longer even offered - - my parents lined us up in line that took hours to get us this oral vaccine - - - glad they did - - worth it to not have polio still an issue for my kids and grandkids

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Yes that was when I found out how good sugar cubes were and after that raided my grandmothers supply she used for her coffee. I can remember how scared my parents were I would get Polio.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I do want to ask and this is not to criticize or debate at all, just want to understand your reasoning for the statement about your granddaughters. If there are so many breakthrough cases and it seems to be your just as likely to catch and spread this as before then how do you think the vaccine helps them? It seems the stance has changed from you can't catch and spread this to well, you can but your symptoms may not be as severe. Not sure how this helps anyone but you? Again, not an attack just a question as I do value most(not all) opinions here, yours being towards the top of the list. I'm in a very pivotal point in my life with all this and just looking at views from all sides. That being said, I do wish you, the wife, and your granddaughters absolutely make it through to the other side of this in the best of health regardless of the choices made, didn't want that part mistaken.

• I do want to ask and this is not to criticize or debate at all, just want to understand your reasoning for the statement about your granddaughters. If there are so many breakthrough cases and it seems to be your just as likely to catch and spread this as before then how do you think the vaccine helps them? It seems the stance has changed from you can't catch and spread this to well, you can but your symptoms may not be as severe. Not sure how this helps anyone but you? Again, not an attack just a question as I do value most(not all) opinions here, yours being towards the top of the list. I'm in a very pivotal point in my life with all this and just looking at views from all sides. That being said, I do wish you, the wife, and your granddaughters absolutely make it through to the other side of this in the best of health regardless of the choices made, didn't want that part mistaken.

Yes, there are breakthrough cases, but it still remains true that vaccinated people are still much less likely to catch covid, it also seems to be believed that people with asymptomatic cases, which a breakthrough case in a vaccinated person is more likely to be, are less likely to spread the virus than people who are symptomatic.

yes its not a 100% guarantee which is why I will get a booster as soon as its available, but even if it only reduces the chance I could unintentionally harm my grandkids by 10 or 20% I would still do it - - - yes my grandkids are that important and if I ever got them sick and caused them harm and there had been something I could have done that I didn't do that might have prevented that - - - - seriously??? That would devastate me beyond anything I could ever imagine - - - - - If I were alone in this world without anyone I cared about in my life I might feel differently about being vaccinated, but thankfully that's not the case, I am blessed to have the family I have and protecting them is the most important thing I can think of that I will ever do.

a link for you

New data was released by the CDC last week showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant carry viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated.

While this sounds discouraging, it’s important to keep three things in mind:

Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.

Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.

The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.

• ... - - unfortunately the very large number of unvaccinated people have provided a fertile field of people in which the virus can keep growing and mutate and unless these people do get vaccinated covid could continue to change (as the flu does) which could make ongoing boosters a needed thing...

I'm a little skeptical about the claim that unvaccinated are causing mutations. I remember there being hysteria a few years ago about overuse of antibiotics and that causing mutation of bacteria, not people NOT taking antibiotics. Same with bug poison, overuse leads to immunity.

Though I'm going to be absolutely honest, I"m a graphic artist by profession and musician as a hobby so I'm hardly a virologist.

...another hobby is being a ahole on political threads. :D

• Thank you for the link. There's a ton of information out there to support either side you want to land on. I was just curious to hear your side. I've seen enough of your posts to know where you stand on everything, it's just sometimes a nice break to step away from reading the latest study talk to someone about their point of view. Again, only wish the best for you and your family and respect any decision you make to get there.

• 60-70% of new delta variant cases are from people that have already been vaccinated....that is what is referred to as the break out cases...... so now ask yourself how effective was the shot in the first place....now you have this

I think the plan was to force the entire military to get the shot......at least half or more soldiers have not been vaccinated and to my understanding they plan on walking away before they get the shot......so who will be left to protect the nation from joe Biden..... don’t you get it....that’s why they wanted it fully FDA approved....

this is what’s coming next.....the nazi variant.....wait until you see the “vaccine” for that.....

the Covid round up....