BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Tell me this. How can they track me with a chip in the shot. They get 5 doses out of a vial it must be tough selecting which of the chips I get then at sometime that chip would have to have been programed to contain my info. Hmm how many people have gotten shots? The tracking screen must be a mess of dots going all over the place if all chips are the same. I think not I don't even need to fact check this.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• So, exactly which one of the 5 or 6 vaccines is the “poison” vaccine Bigdog ? They have all been made by different companies using different technology so we know they are not all the same, so which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

the biggest question is....Who is paying for all these shots.....to develop and distribute? That’s your answer..... dr fauci is going to hang for crimes against humanity for killing millions of people... I. Smell denial in 3.......2.....1....

• Dead in 8 years? I sure hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hmmmm... so if this is pertaining to wearing a mask she's suggesting if you don't get the vaccine to wear a mask and protect yourself... but... I thought they said mask didn't protect you, it protects others:/ or is that like them saying you don't need a mask at all before requiring a mask? Who knows... I was back to normal well before the vaccine was ever available. Glad everyone can start catching up.

I don't understand your confusion - masks are primarily to protect others from those who might unknowingly spread the virus - - now they are saying that fully vaccinated people have been studied and they have come to the conclusion that once fully vaccinated it is very unlikely you can spread the virus therefore you no longer need a mask.

seems pretty clear to me - - vaccinated people cant spread the virus and can go back to normal - people who are not vaccinated can be asymptomatic and spread the virus so they should keep wearing the masks

whether a person agrees with the vaccine or not at this point it seems very clear - the higher the percentage of the population that gets vaccinated the more our freedoms will return to where they were a year and 1/2 ago - - and the more people there are that refuse to get vaccinated the more the government will use that as an excuse to reduce our freedoms - - - - we can like it or we can hate it, but it was it is and not liking it is not going to change it

• Actually its kind of funny when you think about it - - the people that have been yelling and screaming the loudest that this is all political and it is all a BS lie intended to take away our liberty for the most part are the same ones who by refusing to get vaccinated are the ones slowing down the return of those same liberties

Seriously - - just look around and tell me that isn't true - - -

• Actually its kind of funny when you think about it - - the people that have been yelling and screaming the loudest that this is all political and it is all a BS lie intended to take away our liberty for the most part are the same ones who by refusing to get vaccinated are the ones slowing down the return of those same liberties

Seriously - - just look around and tell me that isn't true - - -

You, and the talking heads are failing to add the people who have had the China virus to the people who have had the vaccine. Both numbers together are the total that calculates heard immunity. None of which has anything to do with your "liberties" or whether you gave them up and think anyone is ever going to willingly give you back something you think they had the right to take from you in the first place. Given we are at pretty much opposite ends of that's situation I'll cut you some slack but that conversation has little to do with the vaccine and would be had in a different thread so I'll head back to my corner.

........ politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The fact remains - - the Government will keep using the number of unvaccinated as an excuse to deny or delay the full return to what we had before and the only thing that can stop them from using it as an excuse is people getting vaccinated and destroying that excuse

doesn't matter if their numbers are correct or make sense what matters is that it is the excuse they are using and will keep using it as long as they can - - - how long that is is 100% up to us.

Whats really funny is that here in Commiefornia, probably the last place you might expect it, the State is lifting all restrictions 100% on June 15th - - - the numbers they have been using as their excuse for over a year now are the same numbers that are giving them no other option - - that and the recall

• ...and the decision to agree or ignore science continues to depend on selection of choice and control of individuals. The heck with science if it doesn't align with Gov. Murphey. His E.O. over rides what many businesses have relaxed upon. Some governors like to control. Some people like to be controlled, NJ has lots of them. Time to stop punishing those who have gotten the vaccine. Time to let those who don't want to be vaccinated move on with that choice.

New Jersey, For Now, Says No To New CDC Mask Guidelines; Gov. Murphy: School In-Person Learning To Return In Fall (msn.com)

• The stores around here that require mask are not enforcing it and haven't since day one. They don't want to lose a customer and a sale. They only put that sign out front to look politicly correct. Sign said you don't have a mask you don't come inside. So I tucked my hair up under my hat but on my mask and said Why.

If the music is to loud you are to old.