What kind of Air guns do you have

• I bought the Gamo Whisper pellet rifle 1450 fps when they first came out. Today I got my new Gamo Whisper Fusion Swarm Magnum10x pellet rifle at 1650 fps. Then I have the old pump up BB rifle. Now to the good toys both are full auto BB guns, first the AR style copy Panther Arms DPMS SBR and then the Beretta M9A3 hand gun copy. Those Full Auto's are a blast to shoot. :thumbsup:

• I have some kind of Gamo handgun. Not sure what type, purchased it from a coworker who was desperate for cash and recently loaned it to another friend with a box stuffed with jeans so she can put a picture of her ex husband on it and pretend to shoot him in the face...

I was always terrified of shooting it in the backyard because of my pups who like to hang around daddy when he is in their domain...

• Gamo magnum .22 rifle, gas piston, break barrel

Crosman Vantage NP, .177 rifle, gas piston, break barrel

Hatsan 130S Vortex QE, .30 rifle, gas piston, break barrel

Benjamin 392S, .22 rifle, multi-pump

Hatsan model 25 SuperCharger, .22 pistol, gas piston break barrel

Crosman Legacy 1000, BB/.177 rifle, multi-pump

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• LOVE the gas pistons over the old springers. Note that the advertised fps claims by most (not all) manufacturers are for the lightweight alloy pellets. A slower pellet with more mass is the name of the game. LOVE that Hatsan .30 shooting 44.75 grain pellets - hits like a sledgehammer...

• Have no interest in the PCP air rifles - too much hassle. They can make some SERIOUS power nowadays but at that point, I’d just as soon go with a firearm. Air rifles are great for plinking, small game & pest control.

I had a feral cat in the neighborhood who decided that one particular spot in my backyard was his personal litter box. Got tired of cleaning up his $h1t! So one day as he was squatting, popped him right in the “ol’ roundeye” with just 3 pumps from my BB rifle - he went about 6 feet vertical, raising hell, then took off like a shot - haven’t seen him since! :00008172:

• I have a Remington express .22. It's a bit hard to cock but does a number on squirrels!

If you’re out & about, carry an old rag hanging out of your back pocket. Put the rag on the ground to protect rifle & put the butt of the stock on the rag - standing above rifle gives you a LOT of leverage & it will be easy to cock.

Works for my .30 - it has 60 lbs of cocking effort...

• Have no interest in the PCP air rifles - too much hassle. They can make some SERIOUS power nowadays but at that point, I’d just as soon go with a firearm. Air rifles are great for plinking, small game & pest control.

I had a feral cat in the neighborhood who decided that one particular spot in my backyard was his personal litter box. Got tired of cleaning up his $h1t! So one day as he was squatting, popped him right in the “ol’ roundeye” with just 3 pumps from my BB rifle - he went about 6 feet vertical, raising hell, then took off like a shot - haven’t seen him since! :00008172:

Do not get on my cars or the back porch, they WILL BE history

• I watched a U-Tube video on the Magnum at 100 yards, he was at about a one inch group once he was zeroed in. The best that I have done was 7 out of 9 tree rats one afternoon at about 30 yards free hand. I am going to try the 100 yards out now that I have the range laid out in the back yard.

• Thinkin bout buying myself a Henry AR 7 .22 rifle for Xmas. Anybody have one?? - thoughts - buy - don’t buy - waste of money - or great gun - I’ve heard it all but trust you guys!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thinkin bout buying myself a Henry AR 7 .22 rifle for Xmas. Anybody have one?? - thoughts - buy - don’t buy - waste of money - or great gun - I’ve heard it all but trust you guys!!

Have one and I like it. Weighs next to nothing. Perfect for a bug out bag. Fun to shoot. Never had a single FTF or FTE.