Please 3 Nov 2020

• the phony ballots were put in the polling places not by individuals trying to vote twice....they were brought in with trucks in the dead of night.....that’s why they closed Down all the Counting for the night, “because the poll workers were tired“......and it was done in 12 states in key Blue counties.....they didn’t have to do each and every red county ....

This was massive fraud....With thousands if not millions of phony ballots....

I told you before the democrats are waging a real war for control of the country and nothing is off the table....there have been several assassination attempts already ....Voter fraud is nothing completed to killing someone.
    you must understand that millions Maybe billions of dollars have been spent To pull this off. From bribes and pay offs to logistics...to pull this off. It’s not just a handful of people...it started with all the phony investigations which cost millions. Look how elaborate those were....Lying witnesses, FBI lawyers changing evidence. The head of the FBI lying. Brennon lying....Hilary lying...Whistleblowers lying. Lying to the FISA Court....The list is huge .....and growing...this isn’t over....

• the phony ballots were put in the polling places not by individuals trying to vote twice....they were brought in with trucks in the dead of night.....that’s why they closed Down all the Counting for the night, “because the poll workers were tired“......and it was done in 12 states in key Blue counties.....they didn’t have to do each and every red county ....

I told you before the democrats are waging a real war for control of the country and nothing is off the table....there have been several assassination attempts already ....Voter fraud is nothing completed to killing someone.
    you must understand that millions Maybe billions of dollars have been spent To pull this off. From bribes and pay offs to logistics...to pull this off. It’s not just a handful of people...it started with all the phony investigations which cost millions. Look how elaborate those were....Lying witnesses, FBI lawyers changing evidence. The head of the FBI lying. Brennon lying....Hilary lying...Whistleblowers lying. Lying to the FISA Court....The list is huge .....and growing...this isn’t over....

all 50 states run their own elections - for voter fraud to be effective in changing the end result of a national election it would require the election officials in multiple states to collude to commit fraud for the same candidate and to get away with it with observers from all political parties on site at every ballot counting location

very unlikely

As a side note your crying Bigdog is starting to remind me of how Hillary and her supporters sounded after 2016

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Didn't Hillary tell Biden not to concede under any circumstances? Sounds like Trump might be following her advice and why not let this play out? We have time and if it helps people still believe in a fair and free election I'm all for it. When that's gone, shit will get scary.

PROOF?

• all 50 states run their own elections - for voter fraud to be effective in changing the end result of a national election it would require the election officials in multiple states to collude to commit fraud for the same candidate and to get away with it with observers from all political parties on site at every ballot counting location

very unlikely

As a side note your crying Bigdog is starting to remind me of how Hillary and her supporters sounded after 2016

The difference being, Hillary won by 3 million votes. This is now two elections in a row that Pumkinhead has lost.

• The difference being, Hillary won by 3 million votes. This is now two elections in a row that Pumkinhead has lost.

except our system uses the electoral college system which was critical to getting smaller states to agree to become states so that they would not be dominated by the larger more populace states

a system that has worked very well for over 200 years

And thank goodness it allowed "Pumpkinhead" to get in office long enough to get the Supreme Court set up to protect the American people from those who dont believe the Constitution should be interpreted as it is written - those who would bend it and subvert it get what they want

• all 50 states run their own elections - for voter fraud to be effective in changing the end result of a national election it would require the election officials in multiple states to collude to commit fraud for the same candidate and to get away with it with observers from all political parties on site at every ballot counting location

very unlikely

I have long said it that BD is a closeted democrat.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I have long said it that BD is a closeted democrat.

considering his professed love for employee unions, who have been the biggest financial supporters of the Democrat party that there are, I must admit I believe you are correct

• frankly I dont see any good coming out of all of this recounting - - think about it, the odds are very against it changing the results and if by some bit of magic it did can you even imagine the war that would ignite

Seriously - - no matter how much proof there was that Trump actually won if you suddenly announced that Biden was not the winner the left would explode, cities across this country would be set ablaze- literally - - the physical damage and the financial damage would make 9/11 look tame and we would probably end up in a situation where marshal law would need to be called

Civil war - real, people taking up arms civil war - - - honestly does anyone here think you could at this point switch it up and declare Trump the winner without all out war being the result?

• frankly I dont see any good coming out of all of this recounting - - think about it, the odds are very against it changing the results and if by some bit of magic it did can you even imagine the war that would ignite

Seriously - - no matter how much proof there was that Trump actually won if you suddenly announced that Biden was not the winner the left would explode, cities across this country would be set ablaze- literally - - the physical damage and the financial damage would make 9/11 look tame and we would probably end up in a situation where marshal law would need to be called

Civil war - real, people taking up arms civil war - - - honestly does anyone here think you could at this point switch it up and declare Trump the winner without all out war being the result?

I won't deny it might get ugly, but all of the criminals in DC would go free and all future elections would be rigged to the point of never needing to have an election again.

very unlikely

most of the key polling places stopped counting that night before 11 o’clock, claiming the poll workers were tired....so they were excused to go home and get some sleep. Then the trucks were backed in and the phony ballots in duffle nags were brought in to the “secure” area by a handful of people ....and dispersed into the system....they probably counted those phony ballots all night long.....we aren’t talking about it happening in entire states.....it was only in key democratic counties in the questionable states....Look at the maps and you’ll see the key democratic controlled blue counties....they just happen to be the most populated counties and hey have been packed with democratic voters....these cities/counties have been under democratic control for decades.....With no observers, no cameras and no poll workers around anything could have taken place.....Epstein was under 24/7 guard, with cameras and who knows what else....and the guards happened to fall asleep and the camera’s mysteriously weren’t turned on and he’s dead......So what happened? He give them sleeping pills and cut the power cords? That was a conspiracy just the same as this one...so a few guards and a someone to turn off the cameras and someone to either threaten them or offer them a huge sum of money.....it didn’t take thousands of individuals....Sounds 4-5 to me....

If nothing funny happened everyone should be ok with a lie detector test....haven’t heard anyone willing to give those individuals a test....in Pennsylvania it happened in 4-5 Critical counties. The criminals aren’t running around bragging about their crime.....if they needed a guard to look the other way.....hey officer, you should look over here, is that a big bag of money? I’ll bet it contains lots of unmarked $100 bills .....you should Probably take it home and conduct an investigation....See if you can find a name and address in the bag so you can return it to it’s owner......wink, wink......Plausible deniability.....officer did you see anything suspicious last night? No sir.....everything went completely smooth.....
    the democrats are conducting a Real war to take over the country.....Money is no object. Dead bodies are no obstacle.
    Oh and it was announced the other day that Diane Frankensteins husband owns 60 percent of the voting machine Computer programming that changed a Trump votes to Biden votes......coincidence or conspiracy?.....

that would only happen in Democratic states.....trump would make sure it didn’t happen in republican states....I didn’t hear any insurance companies complain one time about the democrats allowing it to continue ....you know it cost them billions ....so why no crying? They were told it will all be taken care of......mum’s the word.....as a CEO counting on a big bonus....if you got that word you would keep your mouth shut.