1/8th mile stock time

• They are having an event at Pikes Peak International Raceway this Saturday and noticed they have an open to all 1/8 mile drag option. Was thinking it might be a good idea to see what the sling is now so I have a comparison point for after the stage 1 turbo is installed. Good idea, bad idea? I'm not going turbo to race it and don't plan on going above stage 1 anytime soon. Will be cold (40'-50's) on the day they are doing this if weather predictions hold, so not sure how much of a comparison that would be anyway... Thoughts? Trying to decide if I should go lol

• Don't know what tires you have, but keep in mind that Ultra High Performance tires typically start to lose traction at temps below 50F, so that might affect your acceleration.

Also they are bad news below 50 degrees on crooked roads. One of our friends on here damn near got killed with summer tires at around 23 degrees a couple years ago. Yes they put him off the hill and rolled over a couple miles from his house. Had to life flight him to a hospital trama center

• Had fun at PPIR today. Ended up making 3 runs, 10.88, 10.53, and 10.40 on that last one. Was fun could of kept making passes but they wouldn't put me up against the trucks and I was really down there to get an idea of how fast it is stock, so got what I wanted. Fun though and can see why folks want to go faster and faster in these if you play with it on a track!