Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• Objection your honor...Counsel is leading the witness !
    I would also like to make a motion the circumstantial evidence be stricken from the record !

Objection Denied!!!! We have an eye witness ready to provide pertinent testimony

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I never knew this growing up but there is such a thing as a snipe

Snipes are definitely real as opposed to cow tipping...there are only a couple videos existing of cow tipping

It didn't happen if there aren't pictures

• Finally! Wife and I are registered! Staying at the Microtel. Funny thing was, contacted Comfort Inn.... they laughed! (OK, they said they had a waiting list long enough that they would not get to me). Contacted Ramada Inn, Not available for those dates any longer. Contacted Microtel, she said that they looked booked.... then asked if I was with SlingShotRoadsters? I said yes (didn't mention it at first, my bad). She asked if a single Queen bed would do, I said yes. I got the last one, they are booked. So anyone considering this run, don't wait or you may not be able to stay local.

We will arrive Tuesday the 30th, but will have to leave early on the 4th to drive back. No plans to trailer..... if weather looks good we will be riding in.

• LATEST HOTEL INFO FOR DISCOUNTED CONTRACTED SLINGSHOTROADSTERS HOTELS MAGGIE VALLEY.
    MICROTEL.Great news.Hotel same owner as Comfort Inn undergoing a facelift and name change to QUALITY INN brand.Price $89.00 stays the same.
    43 rooms booked 17 avail.Grat deal.
    COMFORT INN-full waitlisted.
    RAMADA 34 rooms booked 17 avail $89
    BEST WESTERN.17 rooms booked 23 avail.$99
    As of today at Slingshotroadsters hotels we have a total of 171 rooms booked and 47 rooms available.
    Ofcourse there are many booked in motels camping etc.
    With a large amount of registrations in already 400 plus Slingshots is looking great for SSITS 2017
    Full details hotels registrations etc on our website & app.
    You will need to be REGISTERED for this event.
    Everything will take place in The Maggie Valley Festival Fairgrounds.There is parking for all Slingshots.Rides ,seminars,meets &greets,Show&Shine etc etc etc will take place there.
    Access to the Event will only be to Registrants and their Slingshots.

• Finally! Wife and I are registered! Staying at the Microtel. Funny thing was, contacted Comfort Inn.... they laughed! (OK, they said they had a waiting list long enough that they would not get to me). Contacted Ramada Inn, Not available for those dates any longer. Contacted Microtel, she said that they looked booked.... then asked if I was with SlingShotRoadsters? I said yes (didn't mention it at first, my bad). She asked if a single Queen bed would do, I said yes. I got the last one, they are booked. So anyone considering this run, don't wait or you may not be able to stay local.

We will arrive Tuesday the 30th, but will have to leave early on the 4th to drive back. No plans to trailer..... if weather looks good we will be riding in.

To clarify my previous post, the motels told me they were booked up and full. However, since @ivor posted, I'm guessing that they are booked considering the rooms that Slingshotroadsters have set aside. Without being with the group, no rooms are available is what I was told for the Comfort Inn, and the Microtel (changing to Quality Inn). I only looked at the Ramada Inn online, didn't call them.

• To clarify my previous post, the motels told me they were booked up and full. However, since @ivor posted, I'm guessing that they are booked considering the rooms that Slingshotroadsters have set aside. Without being with the group, no rooms are available is what I was told for the Comfort Inn, and the Microtel (changing to Quality Inn). I only looked at the Ramada Inn online, didn't call them.

I booked a room at Four Seasons....on line looks real nice, is close by, and very reasonable....http://www.fourseasonsinn.com/maggie Old man(me) discount real good.

• I booked a room at Four Seasons....on line looks real nice, is close by, and very reasonable....http://www.fourseasonsinn.com/maggie Old man(me) discount real good.

The wife changed our reservation to the Four Seasons!!!! Didn't want to get caught up in the construction stuff that is "supposed" to be finished by the time we get there.

• The wife and I found a room at the cardinal inn
    Also looks nice on line and is close to the host hotel
    Last year we stayed at jonathan creek, nice play good view but the beds a bit worn out, just not firm mattresses.
    But still a REALLY nice place to stay.
    restaurant right across the street.Joey's pancake house

Anyone else booked at Cardinal Inn?

• Imma stayin at the Cardinal Inn - I stayed at Jonathan Creek last year also - couldn't get same room we had so we moved. Jonathan Creek was one of coolest motels I've ever stayed at - long as your downstairs.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Imma stayin at the Cardinal Inn - I stayed at Jonathan Creek last year also - couldn't get same room we had so we moved. Jonathan Creek was one of coolest motels I've ever stayed at - long as your downstairs.

I am at the Cardinal inn also I stayed at Travelowes last year it was all booked up this year. Looks like all the cool kids will be at the Cardinal inn this year whohoo

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

Edited once, last by slolane ().