• Yup... It's because of the rear end I'm always thinking of... Don't tell my wife! :P
    The only thing is, the Welter won't work with the Corbin bags (at least I don't believe so)...

Not sure which fenders or rear end the Welter would work with...

metric fender works.... seen em at ssits

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• We were told that the duals and Outsider will not work with Corbin bag mounts nor our hitch because they use the same mounting points

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• I had Cyclesprings install my Corbin bags while they were adding everything else. They look great but I can not use them. The doors keep coming on going down the road. Called Corbin and they sent the Fix, we'll sort of, said to clamp down the latch and that will do it, NOT! Well it stays closed longer than before but if I hit a pot hole, (I am in Michigan till end of year), the door comes open. When they are matched they are still not fully closed as u can move the door back and forth. Corbin said that they could fix them if I were to come in when I am back in Florida. Hopefully before warranty runs out in mid April.

• :huh: Had to explain to husband, the towels that hang in the guest bathroom are just for looks... nice, fluffy, thick, and absorbant.., dont touch them. They are for looks only. Sounds like the same issue with your corbins.

Corbin needs to change their slogan to the following

CORBIN: TAKE A CHANCE AND ROLL THE DICE... 8|X/

Sorry @toons2.. hopefully they fix them. Its a great looking product with a great purpose. So much so, that people continue crossing fingers and rolling the dice.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Really like the looks of these, but for every 1 good story you hear seems like 5 other bad ones.
    The other thing that scares me even more is the majority of people with problems cannot seem to get good customer service or feed back from Corbin.
    I'm sure sales would increase with better customer interaction.
    I wish they would address the issue and provide better solutions with there customer service so the ratio would then be 5 positive to every 1 negative.
    Hoping that they latch onto this idea, no pun intended ;)

• Really like the looks of these, but for every 1 good story you hear seems like 5 other bad ones.
    The other thing that scares me even more is the majority of people with problems cannot seem to get good customer service or feed back from Corbin.
    I'm sure sales would increase with better customer interaction.
    I wish they would address the issue and provide better solutions with there customer service so the ratio would then be 5 positive to every 1 negative.
    Hoping that they latch onto this idea, no pun intended ;)

Corbin definitely has their problems (mostly self imposed) but the majority of negative comments seem to come from people that don't own them. Just read a post from someone on dark side who just had a set installed and the latch is totally different from any posted pics and he did some washboard road riding and bags stay latched. Maybe they finally have a fix. Now, if they could just screw their heads on straight when it comes to customer service

• this is info on Corbin Bags, I called and talked with Corbin Florida, I talked to a guy named Marty, 800-223-4332. Have been helpful, I am not sure about new latches but if they will send out new ones let everyone know, as I will also call about them.

• Corbin definitely has their problems (mostly self imposed) but the majority of negative comments seem to come from people that don't own them. Just read a post from someone on dark side who just had a set installed and the latch is totally different from any posted pics and he did some washboard road riding and bags stay latched. Maybe they finally have a fix. Now, if they could just screw their heads on straight when it comes to customer service

I think @Tripod posted a picture of the possible fix... There's a new latch... Again...